• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My 87 Ranger build!

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well... i got the beige ranger! X-) runs like a top, any body work that needed to be done has been done, has a AWSOME CD player in it. when i get home tomoro im going to put my bigger tires on it.. since the tires are tiinnnyyy... I'll post pics tomoro!

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Wells guys. The "mountaineer" is coming back!... hopefully. My dad knows a guy who will fix up the main stuff i cant fix. like the tranny and stuff. So... hope to see more from this thread!

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well, heres how she sits now... My little cousins vandalized it with a can of white spray pain i left in it >:[

My little helper for everything :p , she keeps my company all the time.

.... AND she thinks she owns the truck :annoyed:

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
That's a fairly nice looking truck, Hope it works out well for you.

and you know when you get it running, she will want to ride in it with you, just be sure to roll down the passenger side window for her.

Robert

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
That's a fairly nice looking truck, Hope it works out well for you.

and you know when you get it running, she will want to ride in it with you, just be sure to roll down the passenger side window for her.

Robert
Its the same green one as before lol, I finally had the new papers made for it, so. now all i need is a new transmission :annoyed: thats for it to move, then i need to slove the hard starting problem, fix the cab mount, patch the holes in the floor. and fix the back brake line...

1986broncoiister

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thats the kinda dog i always wanted but there like 1000 1500 a pup lol CAN I HAVE IT ????? HAHAHAHAH LOL JK NICE WHITE PAINT THATS GOING TO SMOKE LIKE CRAZY LOL

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
thats the kinda dog i always wanted but there like 1000 1500 a pup lol CAN I HAVE IT ????? HAHAHAHAH LOL JK NICE WHITE PAINT THATS GOING TO SMOKE LIKE CRAZY LOL
Like i said, my little counsins got ahold of my white paint and went crazy at my truck, and no you can not have her :p

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, Been busy lately... the green ranger hasn't had a lot done to it.. er.. didn't have anything done to it. I found a Ranger up the road from me for $300 minus the wheels and tires... I've got $200 saved up and my B-day is tomoro, so i should have the money to buy it, runs good im told, inspected until the end of the summer.. may need a fuel pump though. , but i morely belive its the fuelpump inertia switch cause the guy hit the spot where it is with; toolbox,boots,parts,bucket,and clothes all at once..
Pics of it...

Should i get it?... I've got all the parts to fix it... and will have the money tomoro..
But yea, btw my b-day is tomoro so i will have my beginner license :) and i can get a set of 33" Micky tomphson baja claws on jeep rims for $80 aswell

Robert_1967

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/1989
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
302/2.9
Transmission
Automatic
I'd get it, the only thing I don't like about is the wheels, those are the same I have on my BII, and I don't care for them, but every thing else should be good to go.

Get it...

Robert

kurama49

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well, today is my B-day.. I MAY buy it... i found somthing that caught my eyes big time.. a 1978 Ford F-250 4x4 for $700.. Needs the flatbed put on,hole in the floor pattched, and a starter sylnoid.. I may get it... but i'll prolly go more for the ranger since its so close... its at the top of my road lol. where as the F250 is 5hours away in halifax. idk, Oh and btw, I got my beginners licnse today :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals