• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Most Over-Posted Subjects

6jeff6

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
How about everyone that jumps on someone to use the search button... Alot of threads went nowhere so people figure they can post for the info and get piled onto. I feel it's funny because half the time the poster could have given the info in what was spent posting but they would lose the fun of puting someone down LOL.

Jeff

tbirdsps

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
OK here goes.

The search function sucks! In most forums it sucks. However, a lot of questions that are repetative have answers in the tech library.

The only question that I hate is "How can I get more power in my 4 banger". Ans. Throw the 4 banger out or buy a new truck.

I have a 2.3 and it has plenty of power. I don't drive at 255 mph nor do I tow a 28 foot Airstream or try to haul 4,000 lbs in the bed.

I guess I'm old.

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
How about this one....

Hey everyone, I've got a great idea. Let's sock it to those oil tycoons and not buy any gas on XX-XX-XXXX and show them guys who keeps them in business!

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic
How about this one....

Hey everyone, I've got a great idea. Let's sock it to those oil tycoons and not buy any gas on XX-XX-XXXX and show them guys who keeps them in business!
thats the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. every year this comes up and i just laugh at the idiocidy of the whole concept and the people that fall for it.

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
thats the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. every year this comes up and i just laugh at the idiocidy of the whole concept and the people that fall for it.
I know. A guy at work was telling me the 15th is supposed to be one of those days, LOL.

ozziemo27

June 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1984
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
How about everyone that jumps on someone to use the search button... Alot of threads went nowhere so people figure they can post for the info and get piled onto. I feel it's funny because half the time the poster could have given the info in what was spent posting but they would lose the fun of puting someone down LOL.
Jeff
Or we could use the search button in the first place and not have to create these threads that will lead to nothing?

OK here goes.

The search function sucks! In most forums it sucks. However, a lot of questions that are repetative have answers in the tech library.

The only question that I hate is "How can I get more power in my 4 banger". Ans. Throw the 4 banger out or buy a new truck.

I have a 2.3 and it has plenty of power. I don't drive at 255 mph nor do I tow a 28 foot Airstream or try to haul 4,000 lbs in the bed.

I guess I'm old.
Not in this forum.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Gonna get a 460
Transmission
Automatic
most useless responses in threads. 5.0! , just buy a expo 8.8 with a 4.10 and lsd they're cheap and everywhere
I have the most useless responses? :icon_confused:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
How about this one....

I did that the last time it was posted up here. Wasn't to show anyone anything. Wasn't on any sort of economic principle, except that I don't generally buy gas on days that my tank isn't empty. Just happened to fall on one of those days.

tbirdsps

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
I haven't bough any gas for a week. I show 'em.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Ohh Ohh I know!!! Everything I post is over posted. There. Do I get a prize?

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
I did that the last time it was posted up here. Wasn't to show anyone anything. Wasn't on any sort of economic principle, except that I don't generally buy gas on days that my tank isn't empty. Just happened to fall on one of those days.
I haven't bough any gas for a week. I show 'em.
Exactly. I only buy gas every 12-14 days, so the chances of it not falling on one of those "don't buy gas" days is pretty good.

bilzy7

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
I buy gas basically every 4 trips to the gym. It sits at full for awhile, but once I notice it drops a bit, it seems to go so fast.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals