• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

JY finds thread...

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
So, Ive been thinking, especially after seeing the few JY threads we have here in the NW section, I want to make a thread that people can post JY finds of things they dont plan on picking up themselves. Ive come across things before that are valuable to RBV owners, that I had no intention of pulling, but would probably otherwise go to scrap. Also if your looking for something, maybe somebody has spotted it in a yard.

Today I was out at the tacoma Pick-n-pull (old pull a part), and there is a 1988 ranger 4x4 with a 2.3 and M5OD for those looking for a 4 cyl 4x4 tranny. There is also a 91 4.0 4x4 ranger out there.

rcwc28

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford&mazda
Engine Size
2.3/both
Transmission
Manual
yeah i love pap now known as pnp lol i live right by there and i go there when i can afford to lol

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yup, cheap stuff is awesome...

I went to the tacoma and lynnwood yards today... Nothing new at the tacoma yard, but at the lynnwood yard, there is a 1354M in a black explorer with the boot and bezel for an automatic. Probably worth something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad