• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

JY finds thread...

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
So, Ive been thinking, especially after seeing the few JY threads we have here in the NW section, I want to make a thread that people can post JY finds of things they dont plan on picking up themselves. Ive come across things before that are valuable to RBV owners, that I had no intention of pulling, but would probably otherwise go to scrap. Also if your looking for something, maybe somebody has spotted it in a yard.

Today I was out at the tacoma Pick-n-pull (old pull a part), and there is a 1988 ranger 4x4 with a 2.3 and M5OD for those looking for a 4 cyl 4x4 tranny. There is also a 91 4.0 4x4 ranger out there.

rcwc28

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford&mazda
Engine Size
2.3/both
Transmission
Manual
yeah i love pap now known as pnp lol i live right by there and i go there when i can afford to lol

RacinNdrummin

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yup, cheap stuff is awesome...

I went to the tacoma and lynnwood yards today... Nothing new at the tacoma yard, but at the lynnwood yard, there is a 1354M in a black explorer with the boot and bezel for an automatic. Probably worth something...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals