• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Wanted Audiophile center console system w/sub and amp

EdgeRanger91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Edge
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
4"/2"
Tire Size
235/75/15
In search of the Audiophile 290-watt Pioneer center console extension, which houses the amp and subwoofer. this was the middle audio option that was offered on 04-08 Ranger XLT, EDGE, and FX4 level II Super cab Rangers as an optional extra.

willing to pay shipping and pay a MORE fair price, I understand this is a rare and discontinued part, so I am willing to entertain a fair price for the system, If close enough I will be happy to drive and pay cash, any state boarding VA, Including(Maryland, Southern PA, North Carolina, West Virginia), I will even pay for your gas if your able to meet me halfway. My father is now living in South Carolina and so that is an option also, however, again, I am happy to pay for shipping, and will even cover the pay-pal tax

I have already been "nearly" Scammed once trying to buy this system by a person in north western PA, and So I will be asking for some "weird" pictures to be sent to confirm your honest and at least have the system. The better our conversation goes the more trusting I will be. I want to buy this console and have been looking for it for nearly a year now, if you have it and would like to make your wallet thicker, now is your chance.

requirements:
YOU must be a trusted and well regarded member of the forum
System must be working
sub must not be blown out
must have connectors from the factory harness
must have the front mounting bracket.

plus anything else I dont know about already because any info on this system is like trying to read ancient Greek
244647393_1523678087983334_3348253787420410962_n.jpg
244564855_1523678131316663_4462768267001940586_n.jpg

Last edited:

EdgeRanger91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Edge
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
4"/2"
Tire Size
235/75/15
bump, still lookin for one, ideally local, anywhere near VA down to Sc, Myrtle Beach (My parents just moved)

EdgeRanger91

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Edge
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
4"/2"
Tire Size
235/75/15
bump *edited title and general body of the main text to include more information about the console, etc etc

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals