• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Im still here.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I showed up before the end of last year showing off the Ranger that my father built me a while back. This would be the first Forum that I ever tried to join or be a part of. I'm not very punctual on posting. I promised a build thread and lots of things that I still have intentions of doing. I have been busy working on my Ranger though and with the holidays and everything else is slow going. Should have 80% of the audio finished up tomorrow. The split dual exhaust sounds excellent. I think they look perfect with this style truck setup. The audio.... I am replicating an oldschool system that would have been installed mid to late nineties. Fosgate amps between 96-99. Jbl 6.5s upfront and 6x9 Alpines in the back. Now the kick. Kiçker ls7 10s in the jump seat holes. Was not looking for these at all but I just had no choice because of the price. Right place right time thing. I feel I won't be using these for their optimum usage but they will do what I need nicely I believe. Please don't say anything negative about them because I've already read it heard it seen it and know it. Nice solid reinforced fiberglass sealed boxes in a completely insulated solidly well-built cab will give me maybe 1 percent sq. If im lucky according to alot of ppl. Haha
20201202_154004.jpg
20210105_001819.jpg
20201204_152437.jpg
20201202_154004.jpg
More pics comin

pjtoledo

Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Fords
Engine Size
3.0 2.3
I've heard of " Y " pipes,, is that an " M " or an inverted " W " ?

like the door barrier.

don't worry about sound system comments, it's what your ears hear that matters.
my ears remember nights back in the 60s when you constantly tuned the AM radio trying to get anything at night.
then when you did find a signal the dash speaker rattled worse than the engine.

one of my friends had an 8 track, when it started squeaking he would blow a lung-full of cigarette smoke into the cartridge, kept it quiet for a few minutes.

ah, those were the good 'ol days :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals