• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I don't believe it, it's that shitbox Dodge Again

Rocky Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hello all, I went by the CHP academy in Sacramento the other day checking out the new cop cars. You now need to be looking out for the CHP Dodge Charger cop cars. I saw one in white, which is for commercial vehicle enforcment, and I saw about 15 black, silver and dark charcol unmarked cars too. I'm sure soon there will be the regular black and white Chargers coming soon.
Weirdly enough, there were a couple of Hondas and a few other cars I wasn't sure of, Compact to mid sized cars.
For those who want a look, take I-5 north to I-80 west. get off at Reed exit. At the stop light go strait into the business park and go in back to your left. and drive along the fence line.

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
over in tioga county new york, my uncle is a deputy, they tryed out 3 of the dodges, so many problems that they gave them back, didnt want anything to do with them! each went to the dealer at least 5 times in three months.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
idk about u guys, but the state of NJ has atleast 3 pursuit vipers at there disposal, and so many other kinds of cars now its unreal, everything from unmarked blazers, cobalt SS's, its ridicoulus

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
idk about u guys, but the state of NJ has atleast 3 pursuit vipers at there disposal, and so many other kinds of cars now its unreal, everything from unmarked blazers, cobalt SS's, its ridicoulus
vipers? good waste of tax payers money! in toronto, canada, they used to have about 20 camaros, that was back about 8 years ago, i think they have mustangs now. remember the old 5.0 fox body mustang cop cars? those were sick! or in hawai, they use to use their own vehicles, so you would see supercharged mustangs, 69 camaros, vintage hotrods,,, anything! that was cool. they stopped that a couple of decades ago though.

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
vipers? good waste of tax payers money! in toronto, canada, they used to have about 20 camaros, that was back about 8 years ago, i think they have mustangs now. remember the old 5.0 fox body mustang cop cars? those were sick! or in hawai, they use to use their own vehicles, so you would see supercharged mustangs, 69 camaros, vintage hotrods,,, anything! that was cool. they stopped that a couple of decades ago though.
well remember, NJ is the most densly populated state in the country, and its the pathway to new york, so they gotta have something to catch all the highpower cars that fly down the highways out here

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well remember, NJ is the most densly populated state in the country, and its the pathway to new york, so they gotta have something to catch all the highpower cars that fly down the highways out here
thats what helicopters are for!:icon_cheers:
they should put police badging on a ford gt! that would be sick!
when my uncle went to italy, i asked him if he saw any lamborghini cop cars...
the only one he saw was a police lambourghini golf cart! i had no idea they made golf carts!

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ya, but a viper can outrun the police helicopters

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i think nys troopers helicopter goes 180mph? idk what the viper does.
the pursuit vipers for nj are not goverened, basically as fast as the car will go is how fast it will go, i think they top out at like 205

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
whew! imagine spike strips at 205!

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
=instant death

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ever see thos pics on the internet of the enzo ferrari that wrecked at 180+? the owners daughter was joyriding it! it came apart in about 5 main pieces, and 1000 little pieces.

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
wow, looks like a lot of people wreck em! do a search for wrecked enzo.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals