• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

hunting and fishing is disgusting!

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
you all should be ashamed of yourselves killing innocent animals for pleasure! we as a species do not need to rely on killing animals for entertainment OR sustenance! Meat is not healthy for your body, nor is it healthy for your mind to take something's life! your body will thank you if you switch to an all natural diet of twigs and berries

nah, i'm just f-ing with ya... i don't really "support" hunting, but it doesn't really make a difference to me one way or the other... fishing is fun and relaxing, never been hunting, so i can't really comment on it, but it would be cool to try... just thought with the new forum section that I would be a dick briefly! :D

do like guns and such though!

organic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Seems like people don't hunt as much as they use too. Well, In my small part of CT that is. Lots of deer around, Tags just don't get filled.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
not opposed to it ...... just don't have time for it ..... plus ...... there is no fun in hunting critters that can not hunt back ..........

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
i was about to go off on you... lol.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
not opposed to it ...... just don't have time for it ..... plus ...... there is no fun in hunting critters that can not hunt back ..........
No fun to smash into them with cars either...

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
like I said ... I am not opposed to it ... kill all the critters you legally can ............ its just no fun for me unless it can hunt back

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
fishing is fun. ocean fishing is more fun.

i'd like to see someone eat a twig and shit it out. they wouldn't want to keep that diet up

organic

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
lmao i love hunting and fishing!! and then deep sea fishing is even more fun. i own my own shotgun and am completely for guns, hunting and fishing!!

weezle u should try hunting, its great! (but you have to eat what you kill)

wiesket

SsgtUSMC
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger xlt
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
Factory
Total Drop
Factory
Tire Size
p235 75 r15
My credo
Guaranteed to work until it stop!!!!!
No matter what you do something has to die for you to survive. Whether it be plants, animals, fish, etc. What ever you are consuming is usually dead, but was once a living object. There is no way around it. You live because it died. I recall an article in the news paper awhile back where a lady was scourning people for hunting.....and she basically said to go to the grocery store if you need to eat meat, get it there where no animals were killed to get the meat that is wrapped in the nice and neat packages. Don't know what she was on, but I don't think she realized how idiotic she sounded.

Dan B.

January 2012 STOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
387 Windsor
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
I am a hunter...been one for 25yrs. I love being outdoors. Harvesting an animal is icing on the cake.

I can't stand the hunting show antics, jumping up and down after harvesting game and going after antlers only. They are making it like a damn reality show garbage!!!

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
go tell your insurance company that you'd prefer it if people didnt shoot deer or moose or elk or whatever else yall have up there.

they are an extreme nuisance and even if you dont enjoy hunting, just get out there and kill them for population control. you can usually donate the meat to homeless shelters and they'll use it to feed the homeless people. 2 birds with one stone.

i enjoy hunting though. love being outside and playing with guns, the meat is pretty damn good too.

gjm4l

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl
Transmission
Manual
human=omnivore, the end

Mighta been like WTF but it shows who started the thread:icon_twisted:

--weezl--

June 2011 OTOTM Winner
Law Enforcement
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Gjm, not sure what you're on, but I said in the first post that I was kidding...

deep fried, I'd eat twigs all day.
Lol love the user name that said this

weezle u should try hunting, its great! (but you have to eat what you kill)
I would certainly eat what I killed... Though I don't know what I would kill, because I am not a fan of gamey meats... Have some elk in the freezer, don't much care to eat it...

they are an extreme nuisance and even if you dont enjoy hunting, just get out there and kill them for population control. you can usually donate the meat to homeless shelters and they'll use it to feed the homeless people. 2 birds with one stone.
I do NOT support homeless shelters... I have no issues with anything short term, that have a strict zero tolerance for substance use, and are designed specifically for getting people off the street, and not enabling them, something that has enough safeguards to not allow people to take advantage...

Sent from somewhere naughty!

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Have some elk in the freezer, don't much care to eat it...

I do NOT support homeless shelters... I have no issues with anything short term, that have a strict zero tolerance for substance use, and are designed specifically for getting people off the street, and not enabling them, something that has enough safeguards to not allow people to take advantage...
grind up that elk meat, toss in some pork fatback with it, press into hamburger patties, season, grill (cook all the way through) and eat the shit out of it. it will be delicious, i guarantee it.

as for the homeless shelters, i agree, i dont support them either. just throwing out some info there for you. i keep everything i kill for myself and to share with friends and family.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals