• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

EXCELLENT PDF wire diagram for cluster 92-93

Hawk1339

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FordFord
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I wrote that almost 4 years ago. I was just about to take it off of there to make room for some other stuff. Guess I'll leave it up a little longer.

Angie

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
92 & 83 project
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.0L 302
Transmission
Automatic
LOL cheers.... i just happened to come across that as I am searching for wire diagrams for the cluster. I had no idea who wrote that but i felt maybe someone in here would be looking for the information eventualy. is it in tech section? if not it should be!! nice job.

do you have access to more wire diagrams? those ones looked top end.

Last edited:

Angie

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
92 & 83 project
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.0L 302
Transmission
Automatic
On that diagram it says 93 ranger, i need for 92 unless they are both the same. and also details about that "fuel slosh modual" i have no idea what wires to attach to it, is that thing needed? and what does it do? thanks

Angie

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
92 & 83 project
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.0L 302
Transmission
Automatic
What I am planning is to get a small circuit board from "radio shack" and make my own wiring group that will be secured to the back of the cluster case, and then have the wires that will be needed to hook into the 92's harness colour coded so that when i solder in the cluster the wires will be just find the ones that are the same and splice them. i will be taking the wires i need from the harness of the 91, (i have the whole truck for it is my old one) so this should be fairly easy to do. I am not sure about that slosh thing thou.

Hawk1339

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FordFord
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I am not sure about that slosh thing thou.
The slosh module dampens the signal coming from the fuel quantity sensor- otherwise, the gauge pointer would be bouncing all over the scale.

The only difference between the 92 and the 93 is the location of the signals on the connectors. The 92 pin functions are listed on pages 2 and 3.

Hawk1339

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FordFord
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
An old thread but maybe someone might find it useful. I still have the document referred to in the conversation but I no longer have the website where it once was available. If anyone wants a copy, let me know, I can email it, or if there is somewhere to post it where anyone can get it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals