• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Brànd new long time mèmber.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Started looking at this website in late 2010. Since then I have found myself on this site a lot. I'm doing this because, in 2011 my father started dissecting a 1991 Ranger all the way down to just a frame with nothing on it except what was welded or riveted. I took possession of the truck in late September of 2013 and I have had tons of ups and downs with the Ford . I have never taken the time to properly give this man appreciation and let others at least see the dedication behind this project. I don't know how to keep this short but today I'm trying to get my beloved truck back on the road. It is such a long story. I believe I have the mechanical issues handled and now I'm trying to completely detail this truck. This project comes with a complete build thread and picture history if anyone might be interested. I have personally seen every last piece of a 91 Ranger haha. I do not do a lot of anything as far as online chatting or sharing. I don't belong to any groups. I don't know, there are so many cool trucks and so much to learn on this site. I will try to keep up. Just in case I don't, I want to thank everybody on this site who was an active member and participates for people like me to hijack their information from. You guys have been a huge help in a lot of ways. I wanted to share my Ranger with you. These are certainly not very good pictures. I realize that I just have to make myself do this now while I'm motivated because I've tried to do this a thousand times haha . If you guys are interested in this truck, I will be happy to try to get the build thread file together. I have plenty of pics of this truck fresh off the line.

Attachments

ericbphoto

Overlander in development
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
U.S. Military - Veteran
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6"
Tire Size
35"
My credo
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
We're always interested. Welcome to TRS! The truck looks good.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
I appreciate it very much. I have just gone through the relay, fuse ,fusible link, broken wire, fuel pump, connector, inertia switch Rodeo. I know that the ranger was meant for me. Nothing seems to happen in my world without an absolute fist fight and this truck is surely the heavyweight champion of the world when it wants to fight an issue
20201125_231445.jpg
. These pictures were taken not too long ago as the sun's getting ready to come up.

Attachments

rusty ol ranger

2.9 Mafia-Don
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
177 CID
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
A legend to the old man, a hero to the child...
Them seats are bad ass. Welcome to TRS!

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
94 Explorer seats. The entire frame was taken off of the bench 60/40 and was applied to the Explorer seats.

rumblecloud

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger Splash
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
1-1/2 inch front leveling
Total Drop
Stock
Tire Size
31/10.50/15
My credo
What's the worst that could happen?
Dear me....I noticed there were a few flecks of dirt on that right rear tire ---how can you live with that? :love::love:
I wish I had the b*lls to do what you and your dad have done -- great looking truck.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Oh wow. Man I'm not going to lie. I do believe that this is a gorgeous truck but I don't want to be arrogant or come off as expecting. To get a comment like that is certainly respected and appreciated. I am getting ready to cut apart a handmade aluminum ladder rack for a Hardbody Nissan because I believe I'm going to Fab up a dual exhaust before I put her on the road.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Oh by the way don't worry about the balls because I've had a wife, children and a couple of ex-girlfriend since then haha. No all you need is a gigantic mental block between common sense and reality.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
16065717398193450350584364862800.jpg
running in the town. Took these Quick Picks before I left to get my new fuel pump and assorted exhaust equipment. I know these pictures are pretty nice looking but I'm really a shame that how this truck looks right now. I will promise to get the build thread up so you can see just how beautiful and detailed this truck was when I took possession.

alwaysFlOoReD

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'91, '80, '06
Make / Model
Ford, GMC,Dodge
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Yes, please post a build thread. Not only are we very interested but it will help you in the future when your memory has a hiccup or two...lol.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Please don't fry me for asking but do I start a thread as a build thread? Is there any limit to upload pictures for this? Is there a section for me to do this or just under me. Please guys don't roast me too bad for asking. I have been trying to do this since 2011 and Im just not that guy that does a whole lot of social media. I like this community of people overall from what I've seen and this will be my one social anything on the internet.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Thank you for showing interest in our build. Everybody knows that you gain a great sense of accomplishment and pride when others are interested in your work.

DEADEYE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Hoping to have pictures of a two into one back one back out to two dual exhaust tomorrow to show.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals