• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Before and now..right before tires.

Primosboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 efi v6
Transmission
Automatic
Well I haven't posted any pics for a while so here's some more "driveway" pics. I know I've said this before but I hope to be getting tires before the week's over. I prolly won't do any wheeling until I get tires because these are dangerously bald. Anywhoo here's some pics. Got a headache bar on there. I plan to put some expanded metal across it. These first pics are when I first got it.

It did have an ugly bug deflector on it..I pulled it off right away.
Here's what it looks like today.

I'll post as soon as the tires get put on.

91rangerxlt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2002
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 ohv and sohc
Transmission
Manual
whjat kinda paint didja use to paint your tires? i like the look and wanna do it to mine. i got the same style of rims

Primosboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 efi v6
Transmission
Automatic
whjat kinda paint didja use to paint your tires? i like the look and wanna do it to mine. i got the same style of rims
I bought about 4 cans of flat black wheel paint from Autozone. However to keep it from dripping and make it clean I had to sand the wheels down with 4 different grits of sandpaper to open the pores. There's about 4 coats of black and then a couple of laquer on each wheel.

91rangerxlt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2002
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 ohv and sohc
Transmission
Manual
I bought about 4 cans of flat black wheel paint from Autozone. However to keep it from dripping and make it clean I had to sand the wheels down with 4 different grits of sandpaper to open the pores. There's about 4 coats of black and then a couple of laquer on each wheel.
thanks man. it looks good

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals