• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

01 ranger 60/40split convert 01 mustang Gt buckets

2001FORDRANGER

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
6cy
Transmission
Manual
Guys here is my issue. on the Tech Lib it states that I can swap my seats for ford mustang gt buckets. well as I stated I went to the yard and got some grey allmost mint power driver and regular bucket seats. In the tech area it states these are hard to fine. But at this yard they have like 10 pair ( seriously).

QUESTION: how will i be able to use the powdered drivers gt seats in my car when the plug is different?

On the gt seats it has 4 wires.

The passenger gt seats does not have any airbag plug; nothing just manual operations. So how do I hook it up to my passenger airbag switch? I would assume I can swap the tracks out for this side.

If I swap the tracks out for the driver side; than I would no-longer be able to use the mustang gt seats as a power seat. any answers guys. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals