• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Check out my new toy :) One of the biggest street rangers ive ever seen...

Downey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
are you a retard?

Ask 4x4 Junkie what it cost him to get 21" of travel out of his B2.

if it was a matter of doing an SAS to a SLA truck I would have no problem, and there are some people that need something stronger than a D44 so an SAS with a 60 would be to their benefit. but swapping a straight axle just because you don't understand TTB ........... again .... are you a retard?
wow that was pretty ****ing rude.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
Last edited:

Dusty_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
x2 Downey

ive seen two posts by this dude today and ya he's a a$$hole

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
x2 Downey

ive seen two posts by this dude today and ya he's a a$$hole
I may be an ass hole but atleast I don't put HID bulbs in a halogen housing (I assume thats the thread you are talking about) and go mall crawling with an SAS's ranger with a D30 that was designed for a Jeep wrangler.

[EDIT] I should edit this. not all SAS'd rangers are mall crawling pussy trucks. I have seen some bad ass SAS'd rangers with D60s or built 44's even seen one with a 14bolt converted to a steering axle. If you feel the need to run tires bigger than 35" or wider that 14" or have more power than a Semi truck then you should SAS your rig with a built 44 or a 60. but if you are going to run 35" or smaller then a 44 TTB or a 35 TTB is plenty strong enough even with a locked front diff. If i had an SLA truck (and i do) that was going to be a dedicated off roader then it would get sas's with atleast a 10bolt. [/EDIT]

Last edited:

Ranger4banger97

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Haha that's pretty funny, this thing must be a real slut lol. I bought it off of some kid in philly cause he couldn't parallel park it, that was his only reason to selling it.
I don't think I'm gonna do the SAS cause I don't know how long after the winter I'm gonna keep it, cause the majority of you guys know that I'm a lowered guy. My friend w a giant cummins dodge convinced me to buy it so we can offroad all the time, but he turned on me and now I'm stuck w it.

gertsdsbs

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
Definitely looks better in day time

'95 ranger

09/2013 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2005, 1989, 200
Make / Model
Subaru, FORD
Engine Size
2.5, 2.3, 4.OH
Transmission
Manual
whats that coil on your axle?

STRUCK

June 2009 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I may be an ass hole but atleast I don't put HID bulbs in a halogen housing (I assume thats the thread you are talking about) and go mall crawling with an SAS's ranger with a D30 that was designed for a Jeep wrangler.

[EDIT] I should edit this. not all SAS'd rangers are mall crawling pussy trucks. I have seen some bad ass SAS'd rangers with D60s or built 44's even seen one with a 14bolt converted to a steering axle. If you feel the need to run tires bigger than 35" or wider that 14" or have more power than a Semi truck then you should SAS your rig with a built 44 or a 60. but if you are going to run 35" or smaller then a 44 TTB or a 35 TTB is plenty strong enough even with a locked front diff. If i had an SLA truck (and i do) that was going to be a dedicated off roader then it would get sas's with atleast a 10bolt. [/EDIT]
Wow dude relax some people are on here learning:icon_confused: no reason to call someone a retard

Anyway, I've wheelied with that truck before along time ago(4yrs). The only thing different is the front bumper. Sweet truck though always liked it, I believe the guy that built it lived in Manahawkin and worked at a ford dealership. Pretty sure he's a member on here. I would change the exhaust and fix that stabilizer bracket on the frame(gusset to support it)
Good find though enjoy:icon_thumby:

Ranger4banger97

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Wow dude relax some people are on here learning:icon_confused: no reason to call someone a retard

Anyway, I've wheelied with that truck before along time ago(4yrs). The only thing different is the front bumper. Sweet truck though always liked it, I believe the guy that built it lived in Manahawkin and worked at a ford dealership. Pretty sure he's a member on here. I would change the exhaust and fix that stabilizer bracket on the frame(gusset to support it)
Lol okayy nice. I kinda like the exhaust the way it is now and yea that stabilixer needs to be replaced QUICK lol. My friends say it bends everytime i turn lol.

ozziemo27

June 2010 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1999/1984
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.3
Transmission
Automatic

dude 900 lbs that nothing i easy put 2k in the bed of my truck all the time.
You may want to rethink that... Another one of his well thought out comments ^^^ :icon_rofl:

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
You may want to rethink that... Another one of his well thought out comments ^^^ :icon_rofl:
anyways I didn't call him a retard. I asked him if he was a retard.

scott5640

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
where in nj u from?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals