• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My Freinds Make My RANGER Roll......

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
soapy water in his washer fluid tank :D

4x4TILL_I_DIE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My friends did this to another friend. While they were at practice took his jack out of the back of his truck took off his back tires then set the rims under the back axle. Then let it down again and take off with his jack had a good laugh over that on.

Crunchy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
You want original...

Get a horn from a junk yard, wire it to a trailer connector so it goes "honk" everytime he puts his blinker on. He won't realize until he gets to the first intersection we wants to turn at, and its harmless, and will cost you less than $10 to make.

Just run behind his truck, plug it in, tape it under his bed and it will honk at every blink!

samsonitesamsonite

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Jeep
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
So I was at one of my friends house for a party, and i left my truck unlocked because it was far enough off the road that i figured wth nothin bad could happen. But oh boy was I wrong.... So their driveway is sloped away from their house. :flipoff: Some Asshole kids left early and decided it would be funny to take my truck and push it in the middle of the road. :shok:!!! luckily nothing happened to it. So I NEED to get revenge!!! mwwhahaha!!! So I NEED IDEAS!! I was thinking bout buyin a roll of caution tape at tieing to something under the truck and setting the roll somewhere on the undercarriage of their vehicle where it would easily fall when they hit a bump! or my possible secondary plan of taking a HEAVY DUTY zip tie and putting it around the drive shaft where it would make the most annoying noise ever but not destroy anything :thefinger:!! I DON'T wanta destroy or break anything. I Just want bother the shit outa em! Please Help any idears would be greatly appreciated =]
We do alot of pranks to eachothers utility vans at work.... Trust me and don't put a zip tie anywhere near the gas tank if its a plastic or poly tank. It WILL eat through the tank if on there long enough... ans me how I know :dunno:

wizkid00104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994/2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L/5.4L
Transmission
Manual
I would shit on the windshield and pinch the windshield wiper on it. Then smear something on his windshield so he will be forced to use the windshield wipers.

spaz1879

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
you could get a large bag of jolly ranchers then put alot in your mouth then drive over to his truck and put them on the windshield he will never know who did it or why they put them there.

albertaranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Write something like "I love goats" or whatever, on his tailgate in a thin smear of vaseline. Any dust at all sticks to it making it visible, and they won't notice it at least for a bit of driving around. Harmless and potentially hilarious.

ASMODEAN

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 litres of ticking fury
Transmission
Manual
Baby powder in the air vents... My best friend had that done to her car when she got married. 8 years later you could hit the dash and still get a puff of powder from the vent.

Neverseise in the door lock (kind of doing them a favor but ruining what ever the keys touch)

Pour Red food dye into the washer tank

if its a small car get a few friends to help you set the car up on 4 FULL coke cans under the tires ( did that to the physics teacher my senior year)

Blue locktite on the lugnuts.

get a baloon stretch it over the tailpipe and cut a slit in it so it will whistle when the car revs but not when it idles

trash bag tied to the muffler (wont burn but will melt and stink for weeks)

Oh and NEVER EVER EVER put a half box of mothballs in a gas tank! ( runs like a champ for half a block before the engine locks up!)

Last edited:

MagnaV30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
You want original...

Get a horn from a junk yard, wire it to a trailer connector so it goes "honk" everytime he puts his blinker on. He won't realize until he gets to the first intersection we wants to turn at, and its harmless, and will cost you less than $10 to make.

Just run behind his truck, plug it in, tape it under his bed and it will honk at every blink!
okay, thats awesome.

The only one i can think of that hasnt been said is very destructive.

That would be putting a few ounces of Castrol Super Clean (purple jug) into the targets crankcase.
It takes the oils lubricating properties away, but never shows a low oil pressure lamp, and shows oil on the dipstick, but the motor doesnt run for long without lube...

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
This thread is like the anarchist's cookbook: TRS edition. Don't forget, draining the oil should always be followed by as much expanding foam as you can fit in the oil pan ;)

A less harmful suggestion would be a very thin coat of lightweight cement patch on the windshield. Comes off with a pressure washer or someone very determined with a scraper. Be warned, thicker coats (half inch or more) need to be busted apart with a hammer.

98 ranger xlt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Wire his horn to brake light switch so when he hits the brakes it honks

chandymanusa

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It all depends on bad u want to get the person my favorite is a can of sardine slightly open put on motor or under seat out of view will stink like you would not believe

Danger-Ranger96

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i'd did this to a friend...crawl underneath and take out his driveshaft. when he starts it up and wants to go somewhere he'll be wondering wtf is wrong with his truck LOL

another good one is wheel bearing grease on the windshield wiper blades..

or brake fluid on the body, heh peel the paint off just like paint thinner on walls

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
TRS 25th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Seriously, if you are best friends, a reciprical prank is okay.

If you aren't friends and someone did this to you...

You are going to be satisfied with tying cans to their axle or JB Welding their key slots? You will end up feeling like a double punk. One that they thought little enough of you to move your truck and two that you thought little enough of yourself that you had to be sneaky to get back at them.

I can't suggest what you should do...but you'll think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals