• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My Freinds Make My RANGER Roll......

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
the Vaseline under the door handle is a good one. its not a real big prank but its a pain to get it off your hands and everything.

inuyasha2875

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
take a 10 foot piece of bailing wire and tie 4 1inch washers in every 6 inches for 3 ft
tie the other end to the frame and hide it behind a tire had it done to me once it make alot of niose

DRanger024

Supporting Member
Solid Axle Swap
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Total Lift
6-7” front maybe 3” rear
Total Drop
Tire Size
33x12.50-15
Butter also goes under door handles well. My buddies mounded a bunch of junk tires on my truck and in the box. We all worked at the same car dealership at that time and there was always a ton of garbage tires to put places.

wizkid00104

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994/2002
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L/5.4L
Transmission
Manual
Take a dump on his windshield and place the windshield wiper on it. The smear something on the windshield to provoke wiper use.

"Turn off the windshield wipers, they are not helping, they are just making it worse."
- Stewie

Brandon12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9/4.0
Transmission
Manual
Put His transfer case in neutral. People never think of how to fix this :icon_rofl:

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Put His transfer case in neutral. People never think of how to fix this :icon_rofl:
That's the truck equivalent of flipping the voltage switch on someone's computer....took my brother three weeks to figure that one out ;)

kcm1582

Ford Technician
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Self sticking lead weights on the inside of their rims will drive them nuts. Vibrates something wicked.

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
Go to your used nuts and bolts bin and take a whole bunch of old used nuts and bolts, leave them on the drivers seat with a note saying "guess what I did", it will freak them out for weeks, or until you tell them. I did that to a guy I work with, suddenly his car has developed mystery noises.

Another good one is to get a box of air fresheners, the fruitiest, ones you can find, and open every single one and hide them all around the interior. Did that to a friend in high school, you could smell cherries about 5 feet away from his car, with the doors and windows shut, and it was like that for 3 or so days, it smelt like cherries for about a month afterwords, it was manageable.

The friend of mine I did the air freshener prank to got me back by setting up an O2 machine inside the Caravelle I had at the time and let it run all night. I got in and it smelt like it just rained, it threw me off, its the last thing you expect to smell inside a car, the ultimate "WTF?".

valleyvinyl84

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984 / 1994
Make / Model
Ford / Chevy
Engine Size
2.0 / 350 CID
Transmission
Manual
Another good one is to get a box of air fresheners, the fruitiest, ones you can find, and open every single one and hide them all around the interior. Did that to a friend in high school, you could smell cherries about 5 feet away from his car, with the doors and windows shut, and it was like that for 3 or so days, it smelt like cherries for about a month afterwords, it was manageable.
It's alot cheaper/easier just to buy the little spray bottle, take the cap off and dump it all over the carpet. :icon_thumby:

Bamaprez

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Remove drive shaft and leave hose running under the truck for a while. If you can get in his truck unplug the fuel pump shutoff. Jack up the truck and place half of a watermellon under each rear tire. :icon_rofl:

LEVE

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
1. Wipe a little catnip on the serpentine/fan belt, tires, hood, wipers...
2. Drop one washer into the add-oil inlet on the valve cover.

91rangerxlt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 and 2002
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0 ohv and sohc
Transmission
Manual
id take a a new condom. a biggun anyways. roll it out. put some mayo or other white substanace in it and put it on his tail pipe. soon as he gets in and starts it up ti will blow the condom up till it pops shooting white stuff all over the place. just my .02 cents

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
pull the wire off the coil and/or plugs

sbsumerix

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
id take a a new condom. a biggun anyways. roll it out. put some mayo or other white substanace in it and put it on his tail pipe. soon as he gets in and starts it up ti will blow the condom up till it pops shooting white stuff all over the place. just my .02 cents
that one was mine. you also have the option our a huge jug of mayo, mustard or ketchup on the windshield after it sits on there in the sun for awhile it starts to bake on and smell terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals