- Joined
- Aug 19, 2026
- Messages
- 49
- Points
- 101
- City
- Bellingham, Wa
- State - Country
- N/A
- Other
- STX/XTL
- Vehicle Year
- 1993
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 4WD
- Engine
- 4.0L
- Transmission
- Automatic
- Tire Size
- 235/75R15
My cousin is back in the state so I asked him to look underneath real quick. I pointed out the oil pan cuz of that leak from before and thought it was the pan. He was quite for a good minute and said good thing I didn't pay for the help before and asked about my schedule.There’s also an oil resistant Ultra Grey that is available in both normal and “minute” ready versions. The quick stuff was in a dispenser can and I used it on a rear and also on an oil pan (fun fact, 2012 Nissan Murano the oil pan has no gasket from the factory, it’s a grey RTV).
I'm pretty sure I'm spending every weekend working on this truck, he gave me a laundry list and asked if I really wanted to keep the Ranger.
The ball joints got in last night so we'll work on that later today then checking out a leak with coolant hose to the water pump.
With all this leaking, I gotta come up with a creative nickname for it. The chillon

