• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I Just saw a corvette ZR1!!!!

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
I was coming home with my Moms camry when I heard it.

It was it. It had the hood, and the little spoiler at the end. That thing could HAUL. We stoped at a light and I took a nice look at it.:shok: It was blue. AAWWW

I did not even try to rev him up a little. I stood NO chance. Besides he was Reving up himself.
Man I am sorry, but I would take that over a Ranger anyday.
I dare to say I would take it over a Ferrari.
Anyway I wanted to start a thread about this and see where it leads.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
What do you mean worthless. I didn't have a Camera. I was driving. It was stock just google blue corvette ZR1.

Beanmachine7000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Eh, I never really cared for the Corvette... I mean I'd take it if someone gave it to me, but I wouldn't spend the money they want for them... Up until the Camaro was shut down, you could buy a Camaro for almost 1/2 the price of a Corvette that had the same power of the Corvette... I will say GM stepped up recently, but I feel like they only did it so the Corvette would still be competitve over the new Camaro... But, you still have to pay way more for that extra oomph... I'd rather have something else...

Beanmachine7000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
what would you rather have?
Wow... Alot... For a go fast rig, I'd love to have a 5speed-AWD-4G Ranger... Dropped down 3/4"... With either a 2.3T or an all aluminum V8 (or a TT4.0L)... Something I could buy off the lot? I think those Subaru STI's are neat... I'd also love to have a Landcruiser HDJ76... Or an old series Rover, or a newer Defender... I like the Aussie Patrols also... Several other things too hahaha...

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
don't tell me that if you could, you would not lay an LS9 supercharged engine on that Ranger?

Beanmachine7000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
don't tell me that if you could, you would not lay an LS9 supercharged engine on that Ranger?
Oh, heck yes! I love the LS9... I just never really cared for the package that was around it... A Ranger wouldn't be my first choice to lay that massive heap of power into though... I'd definitely give up my LT1 (which I do love also) to drop the body of my Camaro onto that LS9... For a Ranger, I'd want something light, that way it would get closer to a 50/50 weight distribution...

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
If you are looking for handling you will not get it in a Camaro. The fastest and best handling American car ever made. ZR1.

Beanmachine7000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
If you are looking for handling you will not get it in a Camaro. The fastest and best handling American car ever made. ZR1.
Have you ever driven a Camaro? No, I don't mean one of those crappy smog-heavy 80's models with the 120hp 305 TBI... I mean from at least '93 on... Now, I'm sure it won't handle near as great as the ZR1, but look at the price difference in the two... I paid $3500 for mine... I've invested almost that much in it too... Give me however much that ZR1 cost (isn't like $100k?) and I bet your bottom I'll have a car that's faster and will turn better than any ZR1 :icon_thumby:

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah about $120,000. I know you know a lot about cars, but man I honestly don't think you would be able to do that.
Your telling me you can make that car to break a track record?

Beanmachine7000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
With $120,000 I wouldn't be doing anything hahaha... Yeah, if I could get my hands on $120,000 I KNOW I could build a car that would be competitive with the ZR1... I bet ya I could make one that would smoke it...

KrAzy KoOl MaN

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
LOL. Well if you want something to compete with it then your going to have to get a ferrari engine. I think that alone will run you a lot of money. I dare to say more than 120 g's Or maybe a Porsche engine which again will run you very high.
Then probably carbonfiber hood. Man I just am not seeing it.
Oh yeah don't forget to supercharge it!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals