• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

im workin on a crap pc but!!!!

chillmiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Automatic
ok here is the idea this pc is junk im gonna rework it when i got on my main pc with the good ps this is ps ele...1.0... holy wow...

anywho this is the start

and this is my thought now what im gonna do is take the topper that came with my truck and cut the high bit out then im gonna cut on it a bit and do some fiberglass work to how i want it then im gonna cut my roof 1 inch smaller than the whole than and im gonna add a 2 inch lip to the topper bit from there im gonna use a body kit epoxy then im gonna grind that lip i made till smooth then cut the holes for the skylights i wanna add just 2 small ones front side

on the inside of this thing... im gonna agian useing the epoxy take straps(steel) and run them from the inside top bit to the roof then some on the sides then im gonna run a bead on some really good silicone around the jointed section then bend up the little bit of lip i have on the inside then add a headliner foam and then a headliner

then im goona get a 3 foot piece of 2-3" pipe (eather paint it with crome paint or get it cromed ( option 1 probaly) and weld some plates to them on each side then drill 2 holes on each one at the front and back then get a cargo net and run the sides thro the holes makeing sure its taught for cargo room

the other bits are well just some bits and bobs i thought of or i got the stuff and am putting them on ( the lift is not really accurate i got a donner ranger that im takeing the 4x4 and 8 inch lift from)

the cowl on the hood is actually gonna runn from the gen2 hood groves and gonna be about 2 .... 2 1/2" tall at the rear ( how im gonna get around a body lift for a 351W swap ( the 351w badge... i dont remember what there actually from but i know some ford had them on there but it was just 351 ( i would add the (w) )

ok this is getting long lets say i know what im gonna do and i have the money to do it just need the time :D roll with me guys

hope ya like it

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
looks good - other than a low res pic - I like where you are going with it.

chillmiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Automatic
thanks well i had to resize when i uploaded on pb because well pb was bein lame that day im gonna take more pics and do dirty nasty things to it :p

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
thanks well i had to resize when i uploaded on pb because well pb was bein lame that day im gonna take more pics and do dirty nasty things to it :p
Just remember before posting them you need to blur the "exposed" areas because there may be young ones looking. And nudity is not allowed on TRS - but that brings up the question when is a truck considered nude. Now I am starting to sound like Doorgunner . . . :icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

chillmiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Automatic
when you take its clothes off ;)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals