• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hazmat Ranger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey wassup! I noticed that you have a headlight/turn signal that I'm looking at. Got any pics of the headlights and corner lights lit up?
    Hey Hazmat ranger! Im almost done building my 1997 ranger! I did the bucket seat conversion and its looking good. I am horrible at fiberglass work. and I dont think i can get the console to have symmetry. any suggestions? i would really like something like yours except with a 12 inch hole in the back. My only other idea was to make a console of MDF and carpet it to match my interior. but that seems like it would be too rigid. PLEASE HELP!
    HEY HAZMAT!

I'm in Houston & College Station frequently, and the last time I was in Dallas was for the demolition of the Cowboys Stadium. We can get this banner moving.

Pete
    hey i saw that box u did for ur ranger freakin sweet i was just wondering just how man pieces of foam u had to have and what the rough cost was one it also did u put a 10 or 12 sub in that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad