• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

There are no words....

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
but if you start video taping idiot drivers, you're gonna have to stop paying attention while driving in order to get out your video recording device, then stop looking where you're going in order to get the idiot drivers caught on tape. in doing that, you yourself would have joined the idiot driver group.

i dont think it matters if it's fake. i think there's more pressing issues at hand.
such as:

a)why is cat lady sitting in her car in a parking lot with the windows down, when everyone is wearing long sleeves and pants?
b)do you think cat lady has had the same pair of glasses since 1984?
c)how many cats does cat lady own?
d)what do you think the odds are that cat lady has a cat named mittens or boots or socks or some other stupid cat name?
e)if cat lady was a planet, which one would she be?
f)does cat lady feed her cats from glass bowls, like in the commercials, or do they all eat out of the same bowl?
g)is the kid in the bed related to the parents?
h)how did the eagles loose last night?
i)WTF is going on at penn state? that shit is gross
I have a video camera mount that I don't have to do anything but turn it on and record as I drive. I can mount it on my roof rack or I can mount it in the cars. I have HD GoPro and a smaller HD Sandisc that is just a bit smaller then a cell phone. Sometimes I turn one of them on as I drive errands and I don't see anything worth happening. Then when I don't bring one I see the ' idiot of the year driver ' and I wish I had a vid camera with me....lol

Il Brutto

02/2011 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
If it ain't broke...fix it before it does.
Imagine if you were running bio-D in that thing. Your exhaust would have smelled like fried chicken. She would have come over drooling and begging for something to eat, maybe even cursed at you in front of your kids because you wouldn't share your KFC!

nb11

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Imagine if you were running bio-D in that thing. Your exhaust would have smelled like fried chicken. She would have come over drooling and begging for something to eat, maybe even cursed at you in front of your kids because you wouldn't share your KFC!
:icon_rofl: Definitely

I have a video camera mount that I don't have to do anything but turn it on and record as I drive. I can mount it on my roof rack or I can mount it in the cars. I have HD GoPro and a smaller HD Sandisc that is just a bit smaller then a cell phone. Sometimes I turn one of them on as I drive errands and I don't see anything worth happening. Then when I don't bring one I see the ' idiot of the year driver ' and I wish I had a vid camera with me....lol
Probably not necessary to video idiot drivers, I'm sure everybody already sees enough of them on a daily basis lol

Mr 85Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L
Transmission
Automatic
You know I drive a 1997 f250 with the 7.3 powerstroke and I have never seen it blow smoke even with the bed(8ft) and my 12ft trailer loaded to the top with firewood. It's the cleanest diesel around me. As far as "Rolling Coal" The only time your should have your chip or programmer that high is when you enter a truck pull or something similar. Even though the exhaust is just carbon and settles to the earth which doesn't pollute the air, its still very annoying to get behind someone and can't even see the front of your truck/car.

victory12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
victory12
Make / Model
victory12
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, I know about that brake dust, Bro. At least it is a lot safer then it used to be, uh??
But, you know...I see so many stock diesel trucks running around here that have that black smoke coming out and there are new trucks that do it to. One of my friends dad has a new Mercedes Blutec diesel and it does run good. But I still can see some black smoke puffing out of it. I can smlel the fuel as well, but not as bad as all the other diesel vehicals I see everyday.
I'da had to ask her if she knew how many cows/chickens/hogs had to be slaughtered for her to keep that figure of hers......

ohhhhhhh....annnnnnnnnd what weight motor oil she uses in her hare.....

EDIT: ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....and does she realize that the smell from all that "dung" spewing outta her filthy mouth is choking my kids.....

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
I still say I don't believe anything I see on YouTube until it has been proven real. I see so many fakes out there. Some are pretty good as well...lol So why get pissed over this if it may not be real??? Why don't you guys get your camearas ready and take a vid of itiot drivers?? That will be interesting, right?? Hmmmmm...new idea....Post those idiot drivers!!!! I'll get something going this week. I see them all the time.

this type of shit happens to me. :dunno:

not sure if this is fake or not, but i have been in worse situations.

press 1 for english

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Just another fake staged youtube video. What kind of dickhead feels the need to carry a video camera with them at all times? That is fake like all the reality shows on trutv.

Last edited:

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Just another fake staged youtube video. What kind of dickhead feels the need to carry a video camera with them at all times? That is fake like all the reality shows on trutv.
have you seen cell phones these days? my wife's camera on her phone is nicer than my digital camera.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
^^^What he said> I can tell a faked incident anytime and I have never been wrong.

03ranger30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
I would have lost it, she would have walked away crying if that was me. Either that or I would have just rolled coal all over that Prius of hers.

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
Looks very real to me. Like bobby said i think it was round 2.

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
It happened to me in chicago with the expedition..... Not even diesel, also got chastised for having mre than 1 kid.

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Her cussing in front of small children would have REALLY pissed me off and I wouldn't have tolerated it. I would have told her if you want to debate who's doing more damage to the environment, my truck or her stupid battery I would have engaged- but her cussing I would have rolled up the windows and revved up the engine until she left. Stupid self-righteous bitch. And diesel smoke smells like perfume...

Ozwynn

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
RE Interceptor
Transmission
Manual
My credo
If you can't go through it or around it, then go over it.
Fact is..... I would rather my wore diesel smoke....... I am allergic to perfume.

projectnitemare

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
396W
Transmission
Manual
Good way to loose your life, Bro. Earlier this year near our area there was a mud pitt day, bbq and race. Some guy got pissed at another guy in a truck next to his pit area. The guy was revving his motor for about 20 min. The two got in a fight and one got stabbed to death..over a noisey exhaust!!! Just plain stupid, Eh??
People will fight over anything if they are dumb enough. Ford vs Chevy, diesel or gas the list goes on. If some road rage retard doesn't like a performance exhaust on a street legal vehicle then he can stop driving and move to a deserted island where there are no cars. If it causes that much greif they need some help. All the wierdos out there have to remember more than just criminals carry gun; the darwin rule is still in full effect. Some people just feel they have a God given right to beotch, pi$$ and moan until they see fit wheter they are right or not.

Matt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals