• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

There are no words....

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
This makes me sick.

In the video below, this woman walks up to a guy in a parking lot and she berates him for driving a Diesel Truck.

I would not have been this cool. Especially with my kids having to listen to her cussing like that. Someone should teach her about the mining for the battery materials in that Prius.....

Why does everyone feel like their opinion matters so much that they are entitled to be a**holes about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVdMySWfAIQ
Another thing to all of you...don't believe everything you see on Youtube...a lot of it is as fake as your neighbour being from Mars....lol

jhammel85

The funniest part, is that she is driving a Prius.

And also because there are no words... Seriously?
I meant that there are no words to describe my reaction to the vid :icon_confused:

Oh wait....Crap. It's a reddit meme isn't it or something isn't it?

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Another thing to all of you...don't believe everything you see on Youtube...a lot of it is as fake as your neighbour being from Mars....lol
Because everybody has their camera running at all times? Why did he have it going before the lady got over there to him to begin her rant? Looks mighty fake to me.

I would have fired it up, revved it up and done the whole "I can't here you" thing until they left. :D

The punks with the chipped trucks that like to lay down a fog everywhere do irritate me though, I would almost do a rant on them about their stupidity. I followed one down the main drag a couple weeks ago that that I couldn't tell the make of the truck through the smoke... just running empty down the road at 35mph. I am around diesels every day (not the new fangled computer ones though) they smoke a little under a load... nature of the beast, I know that.

NA diesels don't have to smoke either. We have two NA diesel tractors, their exhaust is just a very faint haze out the exhaust in the right light as they sip their fuel and plow clay/sod/whatever. They absolutly beat the tar out out of their gas counterparts for economy (and the gassers still beat the tar out of their compitition's diesels for economy too)

And actually, I rather like the smell of diesel exhuast and fuel... the rattling knock just adds to it. I do like how I can jump on my gas tractor in the dead of winter at any temp, pull the starter wire and it fires off without spinning over a full time though... no engine heater, no ether, no glowplugs, no worries. :cool:

Last edited:

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
NA diesels don't have to smoke either.
That's true too. I'm fighting with a 7.3 power stroke right now that, for some reason I have yet to find, is only making about 3 PSI of boost. For all the beating I've done to it I have yet to see it smoke.

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah, she'd be getting stitches if she came up to me talking like that.

I love the smell of diesel exhaust, it smells like sex. Granted I laugh at all the idiots who think it's cool to roll coal from every stoplight, I will own a PSD in the future and if it gets a chip, I wouldn't mind having a setting that I could use on c**ts like her.

BLOODBANE

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORDFORD
Engine Size
347, 4.oh
Transmission
Automatic
Kind of different, but kind of the same. I had an older asshat (yes I can call him that) catch me one time when I was leaving a restaurant with my kids, get nasty about my 35's on my Explorer. Kept telling me that they were illegal (according to his insurance agent) and he was gonna call the cops on me. My ex wife (wife at the time) worked across the foyer from the local PD and they all know what I drive, and ask about them all the time. I kept telling this jerk to go ahead and call the PD. He kept getting louder and more rude about it. I left, mainly cause I didn't want my kids to hear what I wanted to tell him ( I was thinking up brand new dirty words for him). Everybody's entitled to their opinion, thats why we live here, but when they get rude or obnoxious about it, its gone too far (main reason I don't go with the whole OWS thing). In my case, this old toilet shark had seen me a lot of days I didn't have my kids with me and he waited till they were with me, and thats what pissed me off the most.
As far as the "rolling coal" thing goes it is tacky and uncalled for. I have a 2003 Dodge with the cummins and even with a load of cows on it, it blows very little, if any smoke, plus Im pulling 24mpg out of it.

Last edited:

Sasquatch_Ryda

Ford Technician
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Forum Staff - Retired
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
40s
Rolling coal is just plain retarded and brings a bad name to all diesel truck owners as far as I'm concerned.

cody93

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
someone forgot there meds(not you DG)
that was absolutly uncalled for what she did, i dont think i would of been that calm in that situation as he was. i do think rolling coal is stupid and uncalled for, but the truth is diesel is alot cleaner than most people give credit for. although, i think this lady deserves to get rolled coaled for the crap that came out of her mouth, call it "noise pollution" some people just have self control issues...

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
hahahahahahah

if its fake it dont matter to me.....that shit happens to me relentlessly.

i had some dipshit fawks pouring soap etc into my gas tank because i had big tires on my truck.....in the fawking detroit area of all places. it was obviously a worktruck as it was laddered up etc....and it was used in extreme conditions to do what i needed to get done efficiently...with the gearing i needed bigger tires not to mention to get through the conditions on the job sites.

but to some eyes it was just a excessive dick extension or something. i dont know how a person could think that about my horrid looking pos, but some do and they bunched me in with the h2 guys at the time.:dunno:

sabotaging my vehicle because you think i am excessive is a whole different animal though. it was the way i supported my family and community and it is to this day purpose built to do just that in the most effective manner i can afford and i did do some regrettable things to those fawktards after things were figured out..

i have been approached many times about the diesel situation i have now and wish it was in place years ago when the eco nuts were fawking with me...as i would have filled thier vehicle with a diesel plume instead of just bogger smoke on our last altercation.:D

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
after looking at the video again, its obvious that it was round two....

looks pretty legit to me.

but i have had this happen several times. i actually was awakened by pa troopers some weeks back from letting my truck idle...i was in it sleeping..its a psd e350. there was signage stating diesels are not allowed to idle past a certain limit or something like that.

i was literally in the middle of nowhere. the edge of a rest area:annoyed:

i figured out it was a call in after i pointed out the idle rule did not apply to my non commercial vehicle and a fawktard with a leashed dog was scoffing about the situation.

i was pretty tired, so it went past me at the moment, but i bet the turd was driving some sort of prius type thing.

Last edited:

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'd have punched her by then.

GotBronco-itus?

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Currently swapping in 302 V8
Transmission
Manual
She reminds me of my step mom...............................................bitch.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
She is a wench.

Oh wait you said WINCH okay. :D

Better make sure it's a VR12000.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals