• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The Stranger

c_note

September 2009 OTOM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger/Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 sohc
Transmission
Manual
not too far then! My mom lives in Lawrenceburg and my dad in Frankfort. I'm moving back to Lexington after i finish my degree out here in San Diego
im telling you, you dont want to leave San Diego. this place sux.

i had to buy a nitrogen fill kit to charge my shocks cuz theres noone within a 200 mile radius that can charge my shocks!

stay out there and maybe ill be seeing you in like 2 years, bro.

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
They charge them in Lexington :) I have a little one out here and no one here to help with her. My ENTIRE family lives within a 50 mile radius of each other in Kentucky. Plus my dad and i own a hotrod shop back in the KY. Ill be in SD until the end of 2011

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I talked to my pops yesterday, "My little blue truck" as it is known as now, is still sitting at the hotrod shop. I am going back home in September, so I will get some new pictures of everything. Not real sure what my plans are for the truck as I already my 4by Ranger, a 2wd hot rod, and a daily driver. Thinking about following in the Trucks! T.V. show foot steps with a modular V8 swap. Who knows, I may just leave it alone

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Well just got back from an emergency trip to Kentucky, and the little blue truck is way worse than i anticipated. My brother did a number on the little thing, but he did do some good to it as well.

Here are some brand new pictures of the little dude

We will start with the good. He blacked out rest of the interior, and added a set of white faced guages. Then he had the sunroof fixed, and replaced all the locks and rear window.

P.S. Dont mind the dirt and leaves, its been sitting there for 2 months.

Last edited:

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
So I'm heading back to Kentucky the week after next, so going to start getting it all back together. Shouldn't be too hard, just have to do a clutch job, starter, and figure out the vibration in the rear, hopefully the rear end isnt toast

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Well I ordered the new cats, should be in KY by next week, so that takes care of one problem. Like I said above, the next thing after that is the rearend. Gotta find out why its vibrating so bad. Maybe something as simple as the Carrier Bearing (please god let this be it) or something as bad as a busted diff. Didn't have a chance to check it the last time I was home. Going to get the new console painted and dyed and get it in the truck, might also try and find a new clutch and flywheel if I can get it cheap enough.

bigblak250

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
i have an 8.8 out of a 98 explorer with 3.73s and discs on it for sale only has about 80k on it $350

really good lookin little truck btw :icon_thumby:

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
thanks buddy! The rear end is being fixed by someone. My little brother got the truck back, and is fixing all his mistakes and things he tore up on it. If he mistreats it again, I will just take it back again.

Josh40601

U.S. Military - Veteran
OTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1991/2001
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
well, the glory age of my 93 2wd has come and gone. I gave the truck to my little brother, who in turn destroyed it, then traded it for a busted ass mustang. :(

The guy who has it now is turning it into a drag truck. First run was 16 something. Not bad, but definitely not great. Maybe the new owner will enjoy it. I know i did for the short time i got to drive it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals