• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The Female Dr. Jekyl!

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
Anybody seen news on the Jodi Arias Murder Trial.......................(my wife's been keeping up with it!)

Here's her MUGSHOT (can you say P-S-Y-C-O-P-A-T-H-? )

She................uhhhhh....stabbed her former fiance 29 times (back & chest & hands & legs & head/oooops)

Then............she............... uhhhhhhh......slit his throat to the spinal cord....

Then.......uhhhhhhh.......she......uhhhhhhhhhh.....shot him in the face........

Then she deleted all the XXX pics on the camera that got taken by accident while she was dragging him down the hallway tp place him neatly in the shower.........for 5 days

Then she forgot to call 9-1-1 and accidentally threw the camera in the washing machine with all the bloody clothes........accidently......

Then she tried to commit suicide........but.........uhhhhh......the knife stung too much (her vwery own words) when she nicked her wrist........

BUT..................................uhhhhhhhh..........she was grieving so much that she got the phone number of a "new guy" after the Memorial Service for her fiance.........

It's just a good thang that.......uhhhhh..................................................................................................

It Was All In Self Defense.................

Last edited:

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
It could happen... not.

Mac

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
And she called him the day after the "Event" and left him a message to call her. Said at first it was two black guys who broke in and killed him. I think she's sticking with version 3 that she was a battered and abused women. Right!
Dave

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
HAAAAHAAAAAA...the media is so great now a days...right? Haaaaaa I love it. ‘I am too pretty for prison’. ‘The devil made me do it’!! Here in Florida, Casey Anthony got away with killing her beautiful little girl. Buried her close to the house, used the same exact bags they use for trash, the same duct tape hanging in the garage (with heart designs on it) and even asked a neighbor to loan her a shovel. Told people a nanny has the kid and she has not seen her in a week and she was out partying every day and night not looking for the kid while her mom and dad and law enforcement were. Somewhere a village is missing 12 idiots. That jury should have convicted her of at least one of the charges. Isn’t the media so perfect for hyping up the crap rapist and murderers? Hey!!! Where’s my book deal? I have to make millions so I can party in prison. Disgusting idiots. After they are convicted without a drought they need to be executed the next day. We American tax payers pay over 85 billion dollars a year to incarcerate prisoners. It is time for a plan to turn this around.

infantry grunt

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Engine Size
3.0l
Transmission
Manual
Man my wife is ADDICTED to the trial.Ive watched some of it and been waitin for someone to post about it.HA,PTSD my!@#,I hope she gets what she deserves whether it be death or life.What ever it takes to break her and her COCKY attitude,its kinda sickening about the "fair trial",seems like the trial revolves around her,not Travis.SICK

MastuhWaffles

11/2014 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
My credo
I need more sleep.
There's a nice little room filled with fluffy white pillows just for her.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
:icon_surprised:

:icon_rofl:

:yahoo:

You guys didn't buy into the pile of................................garbage.........that she spewed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
I've actually seen a bit of it on HLN...one of the main reasons I don't watch TV...

I guess she will get off on some technicality and she will be looking for a new pin cushion and target, er, boyfriend, to share recorded sex with...

Something for everyone in that girl...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals