• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

New England Offical Ranger Meet!

jvs8864

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
ok, im coming, but i will have my stock set up going....

so if anyones got a spare seat, that would be great....

funkingonutz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Manual

(dont mind my friends lowrider) anyways this is what the "entrance" looks like kinda it gets more "extreme" than this trust me. thiers some decent ruts farther up and in the woods there is hills, trenches, and stuff to flex off of, then thiers always the beach but i would'nt recommend stockers to go onto it because the river is like RIGHT THERE and there is a drop right into the river. had a friend with a JEEP that "lost it" drifting on the beach and ended up in the river.

94on35zz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Theres no no tresspassing signs on holyoke mnt.. but ive heard of the EP getting involved if theres alot of trucks up there.. 235's are kinda small but we can work something out.. maybe go to another trail in huntington thats totally leagla.. its more stock friendly and more technical than mud... not intererested in mud honestly..

And the guy from Nj.. I wouldent bother this is expereimental soo im not sure how its gonna be... jsut something pretty local

billyjp2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
just because there arent tresspassing signs doesnt mean it isnt illegal. a hummer club cut trails up there and the owner completely closed access to the whole mountain. epo now can fine anyone up there. public trails in the area include: Old Chester Rd, Old Florida Road, RSG, and ma bell. all require 33s and a locker pretty much. flats/meadows and the mile of mud are pretty cool for the springfield area tho.

billyjp2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Theres no no tresspassing signs on holyoke mnt.. but ive heard of the EP getting involved if theres alot of trucks up there.. 235's are kinda small but we can work something out.. maybe go to another trail in huntington thats totally leagla.. its more stock friendly and more technical than mud... not intererested in mud honestly..

And the guy from Nj.. I wouldent bother this is expereimental soo im not sure how its gonna be... jsut something pretty local
if you want to wait a couple weeks till my jeep is done we can take a ride to RSG its near Umass. or possibly OCR which isnt far past westfield. you have to be pretty built tho.

did you ever buy a samurai motor from a kid in wilbraham?

billyjp2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

jvs8864

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
damn that mud looks intense!!

94on35zz a few days ago u had said u have an extra seat in ur truck. anyway i can reserve that seat??

94on35zz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
Im not going mudding just so u guys know.. everytime either of my trucks go mudding.. one gets wrecked... Mabell was done by my level2.. and I can walked up it in my 94... All u can do at mabelle now is go to the top and turn around... Old chesterrd.. no thakns haha.. Rhodes rd in Westhampton is fun.. huntington rd is my best best I feel.. its a old stage road from huntington to blandford.. its prolly a hour of wheelin and its not crazy but its got a couple techincal spots... What is RSG? i think ive been up there.. my Vac hubs on my 98 gave out on that and I have to damage my truck tog et out of there..

94on35zz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
damn that mud looks intense!!

94on35zz a few days ago u had said u have an extra seat in ur truck. anyway i can reserve that seat??
I dont see why not... I wanna bring both trucks but it all depends on were we go for my yellow truck.. gonna try to get a friend to drive yellow up huntington rd ... but if not yellow stays home or at the parkin lot..

jvs8864

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
ok
if my budy comes with his 4.0 then i wont need the seat, but its a 30% chance hes goin

im sure well all figure it out when we get there.
this should be fun, hopefully it wont be too cold....

94on35zz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
ok
if my budy comes with his 4.0 then i wont need the seat, but its a 30% chance hes goin

im sure well all figure it out when we get there.
this should be fun, hopefully it wont be too cold....
who cares about cold lol.. bring a hoodie and our trucks got heat lol

jvs8864

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
lol sounds good to me....

maybe everyone whos going should confirm it here, so we get an idea of how many ppl will be showing up, so we dont leave the BBALL HOF without anyone....

94on35zz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC 4.0 OHV
Transmission
Manual
ok i need a head count on whos gonna be there.. We are gonna wheel huntington rd.. its a public access rd thats basically not maintained soo its LEGAL!.. its alos stock friendly :) , give me a headcount on whos gonna be there

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals