• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My idea of a Shelby Ranger if there would have been one.

Madracingalley

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Volvo....
Engine Size
2.4L T5
Transmission
Automatic
Whatcha gona be runnin in that Chevette a BB 396? :icon_rofl: I like the WARNING : Venom under pressure open slowly! :icon_idea: . That is awesome!
I didn't realize that my color choice for the engine is a Ford color scheme or at least I think it is... Thanks!! :D I hope the rest looks as good as whats already finished! I am thinking on doing a how to video on polishing aluminum and maybe paint as well..
The chevette is a stock 1.6.... a rush of power at 63 horsepower.

The color choice looks like a ford color setup even if it wasn't... It looks like it should...

My 4-0 is in desperate need of a rebuild:sad:. so is the tranny:shok:. so is the whole truck:bawling:... but it will be fun!!:icon_thumby:

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
The chevette is a stock 1.6.... a rush of power at 63 horsepower.

The color choice looks like a ford color setup even if it wasn't... It looks like it should...

My 4-0 is in desperate need of a rebuild:sad:. so is the tranny:shok:. so is the whole truck:bawling:... but it will be fun!!:icon_thumby:
Shoot 63 horse power and decent fuel milage.. Nothin wrong with that. Whats the plans on the 4.0? Are we gonna build it or go back stock?

WNY964x4

ASE Master Certified
Supporting Member
Firefighter
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
72-03
Make / Model
Chevy,Ford,BMW
Engine Size
alot of different ones
I leave tomorrow for Florida! I will be in Orlando for 9 days!!! My luck it will be cold and rainy... Ga has seen way too much rain this year :annoyed:
i am directly west of orlando till monday , it rained the part 2 days , but it cleared up now

It was a legit -36 (not including windchill) here this week. What kind of fools live in saskatchewan:icon_twisted:
you are clinically insane

YayItsJake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l V6
Transmission
Manual
Shoot 63 horse power and decent fuel milage.. Nothin wrong with that. Whats the plans on the 4.0? Are we gonna build it or go back stock?
pfft i drove a 72 Bug for a year (yes through a NE Ohio winter even) and i only had 42 hp and got over 40mpg when my mechanical fuel pump wasn't leaking gas into my crankcase. never even ditched it or got stuck. . .it was a fun winter driving with no defrost heat tho :D roll the window down and drive ace ventura style :headbang:

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
whats up with the B2?
I am still in Fl. I haven't had time to stop by and check on it... Wore Shorts all day today!! it's nice down here!!! :D

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
pfft i drove a 72 Bug for a year (yes through a NE Ohio winter even) and i only had 42 hp and got over 40mpg when my mechanical fuel pump wasn't leaking gas into my crankcase. never even ditched it or got stuck. . .it was a fun winter driving with no defrost heat tho :D roll the window down and drive ace ventura style :headbang:
I'd love to have a bug to play with!

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I hope all my new Buds on TSR has a wonderful Christmas! If Christmas offends you well then :thefinger: I don't do politically correctness

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i am directly west of orlando till monday , it rained the part 2 days , but it cleared up now

Man you left too soon weather is great!! My girlfriend and I even :hottubfun: and she loved it

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
It was a legit -36 (not including windchill) here this week. What kind of fools live in saskatchewan:icon_twisted:
the ones who love it/are stupid enough to be born here and are neglecting movin out.
i can totally back up that-36 and more no windchill. impossible to work on vehicles without a good heated shop. which my dad has... which i cant use cause theres an explorer in the way that dont run. and a garage full of other peoples junk. ugh. hey multi quit fartin around in cali get back to the ranger man
haha

Andres629

Article Contributor
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985/91
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 screamer
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah Jayme, I hear ya! I lived an hour south of Moose Jaw for the majority of my life... have seen some COLD winters! Here in BC, people complain when it gets to -15. :annoyed:
But I agree multi, get back to work already! Enough of this "enjoying yourself" business, and give us more peektars to feast our eyes upon! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :drool:

multiranger

Praise the Lowerd!
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Yeah Jayme, I hear ya! I lived an hour south of Moose Jaw for the majority of my life... have seen some COLD winters! Here in BC, people complain when it gets to -15. :annoyed:
But I agree multi, get back to work already! Enough of this "enjoying yourself" business, and give us more peektars to feast our eyes upon!
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :drool:

I will be back on the job next weekend I hope. Need some warm weather in Ga!:icon_cheers:

jaymegriffiths

Article Contributor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals