• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My Freinds Make My RANGER Roll......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipplechops

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L Turbo
Transmission
Manual
Kick his Mom in the nuts.

lil_Blue_Ford

TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.9L
Transmission
Manual
Geeze, what a crowd... the common pranks, a bunch of damaging suggestions, and nothing really inventive... kids now days...

What ever happened to the good ones, the inventive ones that utilized creativity (oh, yea, guess creativity is something schools no longer teach), I mean, the good stuff like rewiring the horn so that it sits directly under the drivers seat.... LOL

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
Never spray mace at the base of the windshield where the defroster sucks in the air. Especially this time of the year. The poor SOB will kick the heat/defrost on high and end up driving down the road with his head hanging out of the window like a dog and tears coming out of his eyes.

Also never dump glitter in someones vents on a hot sticky summer day. The poor SOB will have glitter stuck all over them when they turn the A/C on. Stuff is hard to get off.

Never put vaseline under someones door handle. It really makes them wonder what it is. Putting dog crap with a plastic putty knife under the door handle would be worse. Don't want to grab the handle and find that all over your finger tips.

Don't ever take a set of those rollers you put under the tires to move a vehicle around in storage and move the vehicle so it's wedge between two objects or just turned sideways where it leaves the person wondering how in the hell they're going to move it.

Don't ever put a for sale sign on the vehicle with the persons phone number on it and a really low price and 'Must sell ASAP - All offers considered' message.

Never run personal ads with a persons name and number.

Never fill out a card to have a recruiter come see you when you really put your buddy's information and they convice him to join the Navy (Sorry Dave).

Just some things to throw out. Sorry I couldn't help.

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
the good stuff like rewiring the horn so that it sits directly under the drivers seat.... LOL
or wiring the horn to the turn signal. or disconnecting the inner door handle pushrods. or connect several car-alarm sirens to the high beam circuit and place under the seat. :D

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
Wow some of those are better than the old packing peanuts in the truck.... My high school English teacher hated granola, and one year a few kids packed the cab of his truck with it.... That must have been spendy.

sloue

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
slam his head in the door of your truck , he`ll think twice about fuckn with another mans truck.

snake

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Damn, you people are ruthless... remind me not to piss any of you off!:shok:

4x4fun

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
really?
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
just a prank im a fan of the glitter in air vents or something dead and rotten

if you really hate the guy, remove the hing bolts and lightly epoxy the doors back on. so when i finally brakes them free they fall of in his arms.

then duck tape the door bolts to the drive shaft,

4x4mike2004

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.squirill
Transmission
Automatic
Heres a great one super glue a bb into the cap of of one of his wheels and put it back on. It slowly lets the air out, so seeing his flat said buddy reinflates tire and puts the cap back on. Tire ges flat again, so off to the garage it goes. Mechanic takes tire pulls off cap and shecks the valve stem which is still good. Then he dunks the tire in water and no leaks. Usually the shop will then either give the tire back or pull it apart, slap on some bead sealer, and/or replace the valle stem. MOst people never figure out what it was. Works great from what i hear cause i would never do that to someones car....

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Dude oldschool: Shove a potato in the exhaust.

WNY964x4

ASE Master Certified
Supporting Member
Firefighter
ASE Certified Tech
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
72-03
Make / Model
Chevy,Ford,BMW
Engine Size
alot of different ones
my ff1 instructor pissed a kid off because he made hime do make up work cause he missed a day of class , which makes total sense , you miss a day , you get make up work , well they were learning about deck guns that day , and the teachers trailblazer was parked on a downward slope with the back hatch glass open , the kid decided it was a good idea to aim the deck gun right through the back glass , the trailblazer became and aquarium

Hypnotic Toast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6
Transmission
Automatic
my favorite has to be putting grease under the door handles , take a grease gun , squeeze a ton of grease up into each door handle , that way , when he opens his door , he gets a nice handful of grease

p.s. lucas red n tacky works the best
x2

I've done that so many times, I can't even count. It doesn't get any less funny, either.

240cubes

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'00 '96 '89 '88
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 5.7 2.9
Transmission
Manual
in highschool some kid thought it would be funny to put a couch in the back of my truck (still not sure how or why thatd be funny???) but anyway it was just a minor inconvenience b/c i had to take it out but to get back at him i put anchovies on his engine block and he complained for a week about the smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals