• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My Build thread

low~n~blue

February 2012 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
HAHA sorry guys truck hasn't had anything new except a windshield thanks to a rock hahaha. It's kind of sad but the truck will most likely be going to a new home in a few months. Looking to sell it and get something bigger. I looked into the prerunner stuff and to do it right would require I chop into the truck and since she is about 20 years old now I just can't do it. PLUS even if I did chop it up into a prerunner it still wouldn't have the power I need to tow or the cab space. SO i decided to just drive it for now until I get a new truck.

It will be hard to see her go when that time comes but at least i'm sticking with the ford family and going with an F150 :) BUT like I said, I will miss cruising with the windows down and shifting through the gears! The 4.0 with a 5 speed and loud gibson exhaust is fun!!!

low~n~blue

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
Just wanted to chime in....
When I see trucks like this it makes me wish I went 2WD and stayed low....I love my FX4 but I do miss my lowered S10, looks great. LOVE this color too. :icon_thumby::icon_thumby:
Thank you very much, this truck does have a special place in my heart. It's funny though, I hated the color when I first got it and now I won't buy another truck unless it is close to this color blue hahaha!

low~n~blue

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
funny story (at least to me)

Well still nothing much but did have a little laugh. I had the entire brake system replaced awhile ago and since then I had been having a mysterious rattle coming from the calipers. Took it back to the shop and they said they didn't hear it. SO i took them for a ride and showed them. They said okay and took the truck back, spent another four hours only to tell me they have no idea but they think it's my shocks :icon_confused:

So after wasting an entire day I decide to take a look myself ( which I would normally do the job myself but it was hot as balls out and I didn't want to lol) and come to find out they forgot a simple $.10 anti rattle clips. UG lol can't get good work done anymore hahaha. Except ADS in chandler, az. They have been FANTASTIC with the tranny and many other things haha.

Any way i thought it was funny a brake shop missed something so obvious, but it's fixed now haha

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
:yahoo: now you can throw away that bottle of headache tablets in the cupholder ;missingteeth;

low~n~blue

MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
:yahoo: now you can throw away that bottle of headache tablets in the cupholder ;missingteeth;
HAHAHA TOO TRUE!! Well I can honestly say that if your brakes don't have these clips you will know about it haha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals