• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Let's see your Pre runner pictures!!!!!!!!!

bobbywalter

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Event Staff
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Technical Advisor
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
Ugly Truck of Month
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD mostly
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
BIGGER
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
sawzall?
Tire Size
33-44
My credo
it is easier to fix and understand than "her"
dunno if a built 2.3 is going to be enough lighter then a 4.0 to mention

Bajabronco

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'98
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
dunno if a built 2.3 is going to be enough lighter then a 4.0 to mention
Yeah, that will be more of an added bonus....not the primary reason for the engine choice. Mainly i want to turbo a ranger and that engine gets real peppy real quick with a turbo, that and the mileage -should- also be better than a 4.0 at least on the low boost setting.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
302ci.
Transmission
Automatic
know anyone in vegas that can help me finish my project ????

BroKiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
you dont need big tire!!!!!

well i have a 96 ranger ext cab with the team giant 8in over beams and deavers in the rear and i still have 31in tires on my truck... only faggot ass bros get big ass tires before gettin long travel or even a FAGtech lift lol, i think its funny b/c they make me lol!!!! my truck looks real good with the 31s but i set it up the sit low not all ****in so cal lift lol. all my friends say that i need to go to 33s but uhmm why? they say its softer and shit but if u have the right long travel then u dont need them u know... and i think it ****in gay when they go 35s and not even have true long travel. and i even bet that they dont even gear their shit and they just get bad gas miles... DONT BE WACK AND GET LONG TRAVEL BEFORE THE REST b/c you'll think your so cool then ill roll up next to u on the freeway with my lil 31s with a front end that just kills your whole truck and youll just have big tires and like a srh sticker os something gay like that on your truck, not talkin shit or anything but thats what i see out here :)

'95 ranger

09/2013 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2005, 1989, 200
Make / Model
Subaru, FORD
Engine Size
2.5, 2.3, 4.OH
Transmission
Manual
well i have a 96 ranger ext cab with the team giant 8in over beams and deavers in the rear and i still have 31in tires on my truck... only faggot ass bros get big ass tires before gettin long travel or even a FAGtech lift lol, i think its funny b/c they make me lol!!!! my truck looks real good with the 31s but i set it up the sit low not all ****in so cal lift lol. all my friends say that i need to go to 33s but uhmm why? they say its softer and shit but if u have the right long travel then u dont need them u know... and i think it ****in gay when they go 35s and not even have true long travel. and i even bet that they dont even gear their shit and they just get bad gas miles... DONT BE WACK AND GET LONG TRAVEL BEFORE THE REST b/c you'll think your so cool then ill roll up next to u on the freeway with my lil 31s with a front end that just kills your whole truck and youll just have big tires and like a srh sticker os something gay like that on your truck, not talkin shit or anything but thats what i see out here :)
lolwut?

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
my old ranger

00, 2.5l, 5spd

2.25" deaver coils(custom), btf uppers, deavers rear, fox shocks, 31's...i could touch the tires on the front fenders easy, wanted full glass...but i sold her. shocks were emulsion stock replacement. thing rode like a dream thru the rough stuff...jumped it about 3ft a couple times and it landed so smooth. dam i miss that truck. guy that bought it is doing a total rebuild into a rock crawler

getting ready to do the deavers

BroKiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
lol oh man i didnt even see how old that was i just saw a pic on google of a white ranger with big tires and it went to this sit so i joined it to say alil on my mind. dont understand this sit really and i am new but it dont mean i dont know what im talkin about... i still dont even know how to put my pic to show in the lil box next to my name lol oh man im dumb...

BroKiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
3.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
lil ass pic of my truck but here it is

86MUDRCJ

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well here is my 87 with stock lift and my 31" tires till I get it done, It will have a dana 44/50 ttb and a 6inch lift with 33-35"

And here is my DD, with 31"s mileage is about 18-20mpgs, My plan is to just do wider A-arms and Coil overs for alot of wheel travel and short lift.

Ya Know it is pretty poser, But one day it will have a medium travel, and a soft set of rear springs.

And My first attempt to use Windows Live Pamaromic, Kinda cool and easy. now I learned to not to stand in the same place and rotate, that is why the skiline is all rounded.
Do you have anymore pics of the 87? I was thinkin fenders like that on mine just wanna see what it looks like Thanks

jester9978

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
Show off your prerunner

Here is my prerunner project. 1999 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD 3.0 with 32" and front fender flares. Not sure how big of a lift but I also have a side exhaust which sounds really mean.

Attachments

Rotagotideas

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
My truck

So here is how my truck is currently, 31's, 3" body lift, 2" leveling spacer, Monroe shocks for STX High-rider ranger in front, 3/4 ton shocks in the rear. Roughly 8" of travel up front
jumping the ranger.jpg
:D it was smoother than ya think

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals