• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I think I need a new cell phone

Hypnotic Toast

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6
Transmission
Automatic
I need a new phone as I've used the same RAZR for the last 2 and a half years. You should see the condition this phone is in, it's incredible that it still turns on. I, in no way, am abusive to my phones because I buy all of them myself but 2 and a half years of wear/accidents has taken it's toll. It's still kickin' though and I'm very impressed with how durable it is.

I've been doing some research and I'm going for either a Blackberry Pearl or Blackberry 8800. Anyone have any of these?

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Well, for the short amount of time I had my Curve (bought it new in December), I was a fan. But today it just took a huge ass dump. I sat it on the table, SAT, not dropped, thrown, anything, sat it on the table, it turns off, and see ya, hasn't turned on since. And the people at the AT&T store don't know much. Yeah,yeah,yeah, oh I'm still pissed about it, because now I'm phoneless.

BlackJack2 is what I think I'm going to go back to, it held up pretty well, even when I got it wet.

BigJohn76

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, for the short amount of time I had my Curve (bought it new in December), I was a fan. But today it just took a huge ass dump. I sat it on the table, SAT, not dropped, thrown, anything, sat it on the table, it turns off, and see ya, hasn't turned on since. And the people at the AT&T store don't know much. Yeah,yeah,yeah, oh I'm still pissed about it, because now I'm phoneless.

BlackJack2 is what I think I'm going to go back to, it held up pretty well, even when I got it wet.
a girl in my class had that same problem. she took it back to the store and they got her a new one because they couldn't fix the old one.

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Yeah, I took it down to the AT&T store and they put in a new battery and hooked it up to a new charger, just to see if that was the problem. Of course it wasn't, so it has something to do with the phone. I asked them what I could do about it and they pretty much told me to go pound sand because its been longer than 30 days or some BS like that since I bought it. Oh well, I bought a new Blackjack 2 off of eBay (new, never opened). So hopefully I'll be back up and running here in a week.

milje

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So I was just talking to my dad, he asked why my phone bill was $107. I told him months ago to put unlimited texting on my plan, I will pay him for it. Well, apparently he didn't, I was wondering why he hasn't been asking for money :icon_twisted:

Anyways, I'm kind of thinking of getting a Blackberry Bold. Maybe go look at them this weekend or next week, see what they feel like.

99RangerKrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
A friend of mine has a Blackberry Bold, he loves it. It's a nice looking phone.

ejholmgren

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals