• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello TRS...newbie from PA

Rangerxcab4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hi everyone, my name is Brad. Im located in Yellow House PA, which is about 10 miles from Reading pa and 50 miles NW of Philly. I may be new to this site but i am by no means new to Rangers or FoMoCo. I am an auto technican and have worked on and around many vehicles in my time as a technician. I own a 1998 Ford Ranger Xcab XL with the 3.0 vulcan V6 and the 5-Speed manual tranny 8.8" Trak Loc w/ 3.73 gears. The truck currently had ruffly 96xxx miles on it and runs and drives pretty well. It has the Deep Jewel Green Metallic Paint. It has cloth seats, a/c, cassette player, and the upgraded factory wheels that were an option that year. My family is known as the Ford Family for all the fords we own and have owned as well as being technician on them. Cant wait to talk to everyone here on TRS and learn more about these wonderful vehicles and hopefully give out some of my knowledge as well. Did i meantion I love my Truck!!!!

-Brad

Heres some Pics from about a 1 1/2 years ago when i bought it:

tanbuddy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to the ranger station! :beer:Im from pa also, just south of the poconos. Your truck looks jsut like my brother in laws, nice!

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to the ranger station! :beer:Im from pa also, just south of the poconos. Your truck looks jsut like my brother in laws, nice!
maybe he is your brother in law.....

welcome to TRS, you'll fit in just fine here.

Rangerxcab4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Thanks for the kind words

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals