• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Favorite tobacco?

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
its cool man, no bigge, to me a cig is just not the same as a hog leg:headbang:

idk if other ppl call it that, but a hog leg is just a HUGE wad of dip
We call those diggers around here

Chew is fucking gross, makes me gag. I smoke Marb 27's or USA Gold lights. Really need to quit, too. I don't spend a whole lot on it but I just don't want to get too far into it...it's hard though when all your friends smoke and don't care that you bum off them.

Confederate Forge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
soon to be 302
Transmission
Automatic
15 posts and no mention of cope...

Nothing better than cope long cut, has anyone tried that new camel spitless chew?
I was holding out to see if anybody else said it. Nothing like a good dip of Cope. I like fine cut, long cut, and Burbon flavored. You got to know what your doing to dip the fine cut.

I never heard anyone call a dip a hog leg. Round here a hog leg would be a fat J.:icon_thumby:

Sidewalk

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fiesta
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Tire Size
185/55-15
My credo
#DontFollowJosh
Djarum Black

I have been smoking too much lately.

Skid Vicious

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Skoal wintergreen longcut for me. I need to quit, i would save nearly 200.00/month
ok, now just how much do you chew per month? I'll assume you're paying NJ prices in IN, so a can of chew will run you about $4 in wal mart and about $6-$7 everywhere else. Lets say the average is bout $5. That would mean 40 cans per month or a little bit more than 1.3 cans per day. Thats a serious habit dude.
BTW, cope tastes like monkey poo and skoal tastes like candy. be a man and try kodiak. the only bear you'll ever pinch

gatlin04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
V6 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
I have been chewing Husky Long Cut wintergreen for the Past 4 years..... It is made by the same people as skoal and taste alot like it too. I can find it for about .99 a can but normally pay about 1.75 for it. The only thing that sucks about it, no one else chews it..... so i have to buy from the same places.... otherwise i get old and dry chew....

Tony Raine

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i occasionally smoke Black and Mild, Mild, Fast Breaks. (its basically a shorter, milder version). i just get them at "tobacco barns", that way i don't have to say that long name and look like a dumbass.

shadetree

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Explorer Sport
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Terrible, terrible, nasty habit. Walking around with a coke can to spit in with tobacco buildup at the corners of your mouth, and the breath of a dead pigs ass. How in hell you find a girl to kiss you with this shit is beyond me. And, eventually your lip and gum will rot off.

In earlier days, many older women dipped snuff. You would see grandmas sitting around with snuff juice running down each side of their chins from the corners of their mouths. They used syrup cans to spit in. Thankfully that habit has mostly faded away.

http://www.quittobacco.com/facts/effects.htm

:)shady

Last edited:

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
i started chewing in 7th grade when no one else even did it and everybody thought i was gross for doing it and then when i quit last year almost everyone i knew was chewing.....for the last 2 years i went through 2 cans of grizz wintergreen a day...thats at 2.64 a can.

Rembrandt

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
This is actually my 2nd week without dip. I did roughly 2 cans a day so far I've saved $60 from not doing it for 2 weeks. I figured it'd be best to quit now before I go to basic training than have to deal with the withdrawls while I'm in basic.

Terrible, terrible, nasty habit. Walking around with a coke can to spit in with tobacco buildup at the corners of your mouth, and the breath of a dead pigs ass. How in hell you find a girl to kiss you with this shit is beyond me. And, eventually your lip and gum will rot off.
Ya i can understand that. It is a very disgustin habit. I just liked the taste. Most of the girls I was with hated it. But it's called being courteous. I would never ask a girl to kiss be with that stuff in my mouth nor just after it freshly came out. That is gross. I try never to do it around people that can't stand it and if I do it is very discreet....oh and I would much rather loose my lip and gum than one of lungs.

But anyways when I dipped it was Grizzly Mint or Wintergreen long cut. I tell you whats good though, I don't like the cheap stuff plain (Timberwolf, Husky, Kodiak, etc) but get one of those brands in natural then open it and put a few drops of sweet tea in and then put it in the fridge overnight. Man thats some good stuff

v-8power

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
ok, now just how much do you chew per month? I'll assume you're paying NJ prices in IN, so a can of chew will run you about $4 in wal mart and about $6-$7 everywhere else. Lets say the average is bout $5. That would mean 40 cans per month or a little bit more than 1.3 cans per day. Thats a serious habit dude.
BTW, cope tastes like monkey poo and skoal tastes like candy. be a man and try kodiak. the only bear you'll ever pinch

I go through about 4 1/2 rolls a month, it's cheaper by the roll. So it's close to 200.00/mo

olred90

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i'm a skoal mint guy. but i'll chew pretty much anything. around here our main smokeless is skoal, kodiak, grizzly, red seal, cope, husky, and rooster.

i also started dipping with a few of my buddies about a year and ahalf ago. we were basically the only ones. now, it seems like everyone in school dips.

and about the comment about how its hard to get a girl when you dip, my buddies girlfriend and a girl i'm going out with tonight don't like it, but they don't care as long as you don't do it around them.

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
i know a few girls that dip and its really gross watching them throw in a fatty....what makes it worse is that a few of them are really hot...but a hot girl that chews=instant turnoff :bad:

4x4fun

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
really?
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
yea my girl hates it when i smoke, and can nver tell when i dip mainly if you wash your mouth out wiht a swig of water your good. and idk to many people that just let it run down there mouth and after a while you dont really have to spit that much but i only smoke up stuck at work over night and when im working on the truck. and then shes never around. but as long as i dont smell like a bar when im done she doesnt care. and it hard to pick out the smell of smoke over 90w gear oil. :icon_thumby:

4x4fun

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
really?
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
i know a few girls that dip and its really gross watching them throw in a fatty....what makes it worse is that a few of them are really hot...but a hot girl that chews=instant turnoff :bad:
idk man watching a hot girl pull her head out of a 351w engine with a smoke or dip kinda gives me a chubby. i think shes a keeper as long as she washes her mouth out befor she blows you. and then again i do like the mint tingleing

MikeInIdaho

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Camel menthol lights for me, about a pack a day. I know that I need to quit, but can't. Never dipped, don't plan on starting anytime soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

No members online now.

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals