• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Code Help: Code #32 on my 1994

crankyjew2d2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Flex
Transmission
Automatic
So a week or so ago I got a check engine light after an hour or so trip on the the thruway. I just ran the paper-clip, engine off test and pulled codes 111, 32 and 11. My understanding is the 111 and 11 is all-okay. The tech library tells me that a code 32 on a engine-off, key-on test means that the "EVP signal is/was low."

When I bought this truck just over a month ago, I had to replace the EGR Valve, Sensor and Tube. Up until this point I haven't had any issues.

I'm hoping for some input or advice into this, thanks!

crankyjew2d2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 Flex
Transmission
Automatic
exhaust leak?

It just occurred to me that this might be the issue; my truck does have an exhaust leak, the donuts between the manifold and the y-pipe are worn out. could this be causing insufficient flow to the EGR system and causing the code?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals