• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Charlie sheen

ryan

Forum Administrator
Administrator
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Soon to be a dead man.....his brain is already gone...and he waste every cent he makes......idiot and a bigot. I will dance on his grave....lol

Blackdog455

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
140 4 banger
Transmission
Manual
Loved him in hot shots and hot shots park deux. To bad he's half dead...

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
wow, now i feel even worse for him (no sarcasim)

"I am very concerned that he is currently insane," Mueller stated in legal documents. "I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children's safety with his care."
what the hell? so its ok for anyone else to do drugs not as soon as someone famous does it they get their kids taken away and their whole life ruined.. i would almost start doing crack and dope and coke just for spite. everything a famous person does gets so much attention and people think its horrible when there are normal non-famous people that do it all the time. famous people are normal too incase they didnt know. they dont need us looking after everything they do. hes his own guy having his own fun.
i am not saying that i do drugs and shit anybody else should, but you get the point

sblake01

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, he still has his 'goddesses'.:nopityA:

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
what the hell? so its ok for anyone else to do drugs not as soon as someone famous does it they get their kids taken away and their whole life ruined.. i would almost start doing crack and dope and coke just for spite. everything a famous person does gets so much attention and people think its horrible when there are normal non-famous people that do it all the time. famous people are normal too incase they didnt know. they dont need us looking after everything they do. hes his own guy having his own fun.
i am not saying that i do drugs and shit anybody else should, but you get the point
Nope, no different treatment from me. I avoid crackheads in real life too. :icon_thumby:

AllanD

TRS Technical Staff
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1987... sorta
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
'93 4.0
Transmission
Manual
I've never watched the show, so I couldn't care less.

But I will comment on his craziness, From everything I've heard
being married to Denise Richards could do that to anyone Cocaine or not...

AD

Twister

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1985 1987
Make / Model
Duh
Engine Size
5.0L, 2.9L
Transmission
Manual
My favorite work of Charlie Sheen are the movies Money Talks and Men at Work. I'm a huge Chris Tucker fan (minus the Fifth Element) and I really liked that combo in Money Talks.
The Fifth Element is my favorite movie.

I dont watch 2.5 men, but my friend does. I dont see how they could find a replacement for sheen, people watch that show just for him.

Lynx_Gen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i always liked his movies n 2.5 men..

i dont think theres anythign wrong with his attitude etc. obviously the producers and his boss pissed him right off n he had had enough.

sure, a lil high n mighty on himself, but meh, when you're getting paid 2mil to make 48mins of video, then hey gotta be something to it.

all in all, i like his acting etc. Everyones got issues. as for what he said about eh show and his boss etc, well, everyones entitled to their own opinions.

and who knows, maybe hes just stating the obvious.. lol..

then again, sure, it could a be a drunken rant.. lol..

i doubt i could bother to watch the show without sheen, even tho the other actors arent to bad either.. just wouldnt have the same feel adn chemistry to it..

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
i always liked his movies n 2.5 men..

i dont think theres anythign wrong with his attitude etc. obviously the producers and his boss pissed him right off n he had had enough.

sure, a lil high n mighty on himself, but meh, when you're getting paid 2mil to make 48mins of video, then hey gotta be something to it.

all in all, i like his acting etc. Everyones got issues. as for what he said about eh show and his boss etc, well, everyones entitled to their own opinions.

and who knows, maybe hes just stating the obvious.. lol..

then again, sure, it could a be a drunken rant.. lol..

i doubt i could bother to watch the show without sheen, even tho the other actors arent to bad either.. just wouldnt have the same feel adn chemistry to it..
x99999999999

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
I feel Bad for the guy, 2.5 men is/was an awesome show. but i dont blame him one bit for him having his ego at max pressure.

"we" are the reason he thinks the world revolves around him. and by "we" i mean the normal people that thrive on entertainment. now I for one do not give two shits about about "Celebrities" home lives. i care about the movies and shows they make, Period. but "we" (america) are soooooooo worried about what britney spears ordered at starbucks that we dont even notice what this does to the said celebrity.

if you had a fawking camera following you everywhere you go, everytime you take a shit and etc etc, your ego would most certainly inflate. mine would and nobody can deny that theres wouldnt either. no wonder why they think they are gods gift to this earth, its cause thats the way the media portrays them. when some stupid starwatch show has a special about a celibrity they talk about the said celeb like they are a god themselves. like no one can touch them, no one can do what they do better.

im so sick of turning on the tv and seeing shit about the fawking paparazzi and "OMG charlie sheen hates his bosses and does drugs, Tune in tonight at 8 so we can pick at his soul and then use it against him later" then when i leave the house it doesnt get any better, every grocery store, walmart and what have you is forcing the tabloids down your throats. they are at every checkstand right next to the candy bars and at the end of most of the aisles.

These people are spending countless dollars just to watch what in its simplest form is just a fawking person. like jesus C*****, really? half our nation cant feed itself and your worried about pointless shit......

"we" need to stop this stupid fascination everybody has with celebs. let them make their movies and shows then let the damn people get on with thier lives.

i could go on and on, but i wont. im getting flustered lol. thats just a small excerpt of what my mind thinks about the media.

Ranger Dave (B25)

U.S. Military - Veteran
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'10
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
My credo
Don't vote Democrat.
I feel Bad for the guy, 2.5 men is/was an awesome show. but i dont blame him one bit for him having his ego at max pressure.

Yeah, it's funny. But that doesn't excuse his recent personal brand of stupdity.

"we" are the reason he thinks the world revolves around him. and by "we" i mean the normal people that thrive on entertainment. now I for one do not give two shits about about "Celebrities" home lives. i care about the movies and shows they make, Period. but "we" (america) are soooooooo worried about what britney spears ordered at starbucks that we dont even notice what this does to the said celebrity.

If they didn't want the attention, they'd work at Starbuck's instead of just stopping in, entourage in tow, for a half-caff mocha crappachino latte (extra foam).

if you had a fawking camera following you everywhere you go, everytime you take a shit and etc etc, your ego would most certainly inflate. mine would and nobody can deny that theres wouldnt either. no wonder why they think they are gods gift to this earth, its cause thats the way the media portrays them. when some stupid starwatch show has a special about a celibrity they talk about the said celeb like they are a god themselves. like no one can touch them, no one can do what they do better.

I can definitely disagree with this. I hate people bugging me NOW, I sure as hell wouldn't want them around if I was rich and famous. Since I'm not, I reckon that works out just fine.

im so sick of turning on the tv and seeing shit about the fawking paparazzi and "OMG charlie sheen hates his bosses and does drugs, Tune in tonight at 8 so we can pick at his soul and then use it against him later" then when i leave the house it doesnt get any better, every grocery store, walmart and what have you is forcing the tabloids down your throats. they are at every checkstand right next to the candy bars and at the end of most of the aisles.

Nobody's making you watch the TV or pick up the scandal rags, are they? Look at Oprah the killer whale - people are ignoring her in droves, and her TV network ratings are over 10% lower than the network she replaced on Dish/DirecTV. Just do the same with the rest of it.

These people are spending countless dollars just to watch what in its simplest form is just a fawking person. like jesus C*****, really? half our nation cant feed itself and your worried about pointless shit......

Apples to oranges. And probably half of that half are too busy watching the celebs to be bothered to try to go out and find a job to feed their families, it's easier to let Uncle Sucker do it.

"we" need to stop this stupid fascination everybody has with celebs. let them make their movies and shows then let the damn people get on with thier lives.

Agreed. But again, if they didn't want, need, desperately crave the attention they get - they'd already be doing that.

i could go on and on, but i wont. im getting flustered lol. thats just a small excerpt of what my mind thinks about the media.

Kill your television.
:icon_thumby:

Last edited:

7.5L_STX

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
unnecessary
Transmission
Automatic
dave i can agree with everything you said too but whatever happened to people having talent and becoming a celebrity for that talent, not becoming rich for being able to live in a house with a bunch of douches and being equally douchey and taping the whole thing? i guess now it is everyone just craving for attention, so i guess my previous post was kind of "old fashioned".....meh

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals