• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bloomsburg, PA 4-Wheel Jamboree 7/9-11

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
I think I may be able to get Jason to go, if dad is not able too, we can use his durango to tow down his Dakota, its stock, not road legal, but still fun!

Gonna be about a $140 trip I am guessing..... $80 for gas both ways, $40 for the dakota on gas, and $20 for food and drink.

I think I might as well shave off the food and water by just bring it =P
the dakota should have a full tank, but with a 5 gallon tank or too extra, we can have a few more hours of fun!

I am hoping dad can go though, he wont be home this weekend, but he will next, I dont think he will be in the mood to go....

Only gonna be there on the 10th though, the 9th is my dentist appointment =P

not 100% sure yet, but I have about a 70% chance of going right now =)
(money and transit is the factor right now)

Ranger Kip

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Fleet
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Confused and Intolerant
what are we gonna be doin down there?
truck show?offroading? what?

I was thinking about heading down with Jason instead of Dad, dad's most likely busy, Jason and I would stay for 1 or 2 days, and then leave. We would most likely tow his brother's non-road-legal Dodge Dakota 4x4 (stock, but still fun!), with his mom's Dodge Durango 4x4. Uhm, any ideas to help a 17 year old and an 18 year old find their way around? anybody close to the jamboree willing to loan a room for us to stay in for a day or two?

First time going out to one of these, so.... yeah.... I am lost. Maybe one of you guys could meet up with me there and show me some of the things to do. Jason and I cannot stay in one place for a long period of time without getting impatient, so being active is best =P. (such as standing in one spot listening to a boring speech).

MyRanger4x

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L V6 (4wd)
Transmission
Automatic
Ranger Kip - You should be able to get your hands on a schedule of events for the entire weekend. It will give the monster truck, bikini contest, tough truck, etc. times. Outside of that the truck show itself should keep you plenty busy walking around. Everything is on the fairgrounds so once you park your truck and go in your all set. The hotel parking lots years ago were heavy party areas at night, but the police have pretty much put a stop to that because of burn outs, etc. Of course you can still find people hanging out in parking lots at night if your looking to meet people, but it is much more mellow than it was in the 90's (ahhhh... the good ole days!). If your interested I know that a lot of people from the truck show camp at Turners Highview Campground instead of paying the inflated hotel prices. There are always parties going on there the entire weekend, too. It is only about 4 miles or so from the fairgrounds. Here is the information in case your interested.

TURNERS HIGH VIEW CAMPING, Bloomsburg, PA
• Address: 119 TURNERS HIGH VIEW ROAD, Bloomsburg, PA 17815
• Phone: +1 570 784 6940

Spectator tickets for the show are $19 at the gate (not sure... that may be per day). If you buy online they are discounted at familyevents.com ($16).

Hopefully you find some of this useful!

Joe

Last edited:

eduardo95

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3 I4
Transmission
Manual
I could probably make it. I live in the Reading area and i believe its a two hour drive. It would be nice to get more TRS members on this event.

TeamExploder

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0 OHV+SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
This sounds cool, never been to it, its only about 2 hours from me.

dirttrackracer

Law Enforcement
U.S. Military - Veteran
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
its a awesome time every year. ill just have my f150 there this year again

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Hmm, maybe I should show on Saturday. I'm only about 20 miles out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals