• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone wheel in AZ?

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
odie, dont get me wrong but the guys from there rub me the wrong way. most of the guys there got some attitudes that really can piss a guy off. That bein said, if teh guys you know fromt here are cool id be happy to meet there too.

Lil any up date on when you want to do it?

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
sorry bout that. im trying to arrange sumthing. idk when, hopefully real soon. im installing a new stero system again. lol. 3rd one now. hopefully this is the one. but i got sum other members that are down. but i have to agree with u on the pavilions. i dont care for the people down there. i wouldn't be able to do any parking lot pimpin with my system so..but imma keep u updated.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
odie, dont get me wrong but the guys from there rub me the wrong way. most of the guys there got some attitudes that really can piss a guy off. That bein said, if teh guys you know fromt here are cool id be happy to meet there too.

Lil any up date on when you want to do it?
I agree, I have been to a couple of them. But really don't fit in cause I don't drop every penny I own into building my truck, and the fact that I don't want to cage the bed of my truck. I still use mine as my main truck.
the whole reason my truck as glass fenders is cause the glass is cheaper then steel and all the panels on the truck except the cab was beat when I bought it.
But that being said I would love to get together if I'm not working. and the RPS gang sound like a good Idea.

Last edited:

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sorry bout that. im trying to arrange sumthing. idk when, hopefully real soon. im installing a new stero system again. lol. 3rd one now. hopefully this is the one. but i got sum other members that are down. but i have to agree with u on the pavilions. i dont care for the people down there. i wouldn't be able to do any parking lot pimpin with my system so..but imma keep u updated.
haha i hear ya on that. always seems that im constantly upgrading my stereo lol. Sounds good though

I agree, I have been to a couple of them. But really don't fit in cause I don't drop every penny I own into building my truck, and the fact that I don't want to cage the bed of my truck. I still use mine as my main truck.
the whole reason my truck as glass fenders is cause the glass is cheaper then steel and all the panels on the truck except the cab was beat when I bought it.
But that being said I would love to get together if I'm not working. and the RPS gang sound like a good Idea.
i totally understand that. When i first started my old GMC thats what i started with was fiberglass fenders. people gave me shit for it but when you put a long travel kit on and stock fenders, it looks way worse in my opinion lol. ehll they would probably give me crap for having glass on the front of my diesel and no long travel even though with the glass, it makes my truck much more capable now then most of there trucks could be. They wont be laughin at me when they break and i gotta pull them home :D

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
ok, how about a Chandler meet? it wouldn't be all dat far for the tuscon members. so if were good, then lets think of a place and a date, and get this show on the road.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
anyting good to eat/drink around chandler mall? Im good for May 16th or 30th or we can do later if need be

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
ya theres tons of places around the mall. famous daves bbq, kfc, in and out burger... we could do a meet at the mall parking lot and cruize over to in and out. may 16th sounds good. probally do a meet a noon.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
anyting good to eat/drink around chandler mall? Im good for May 16th or 30th or we can do later if need be
wow way to work it so there is no way for me to make it. But I do hope you guys go and have a good time. I would be there except the soon to be wife would kill me if I missed here Graduation from ASU for her MBA. and then on the 30 We are going out of town for the weekend.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
dat sucks. sorry bout that bro. what bout a sunday. may 17th.

Bill G

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 2.8
Transmission
Manual
Are you talking about the In and Out on Ray Road off of I-10? I don't know where the mall is.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
dat sucks. sorry bout that bro. what bout a sunday. may 17th.
that sounds good to me, But plz make it on the day that the most people can show up on.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Are you talking about the In and Out on Ray Road off of I-10? I don't know where the mall is.
the mall is right off of the 202 and the 101 in chandler. If you put in Chandler Fashion Center in mapquest it will show ya.

that sounds good to me, But plz make it on the day that the most people can show up on.
hey odie, i wasnt giving any set dates or anything. jsut dates when i can come down from flag to meet everyone. they were not set in stone, just suggestions. If you can give some dates that your free that would work too.

i might be able to do that sunday depending on what time we do it. Im sure the tucson guys and i dont want to be leavin too late with a two hour drive ahead of us lol.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
c this wat i need 2 kno. if we do a sunday meet then we could do a meet from noon-2 or sumthing like that. let me kno.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
cool. WELL IF 84projectford and billg are cool with that then we can make it an offical date and time. cuz ive been spreading the word like crazy. so far im at 10-12 for sure. and some that i haven't heard from. so May 17th (sunday) 12(noon) at the chandler fashion mall parking lot (idk wat store lot yet) then in and out burger for lunch. should be done by 2pm. so r we good to go? let me kno.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals