• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

anyone wheel in AZ?

PickupMan04 FX4 L2

all over phoenix / buckeye / hasseyampa, and a lil up north

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That is a Sick Samuri. Awesome Flex...

Yeah I see that camo green samuri all the time.
oh i got ya and thank you! i would drive teh sami to class but i dont have a parkin pass and my transferable one is for the ranger which is in phoenix so i just drive my black chevy HD to class or ride the bike should weather permit

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual
oh i got ya and thank you! i would drive teh sami to class but i dont have a parkin pass and my transferable one is for the ranger which is in phoenix so i just drive my black chevy HD to class or ride the bike should weather permit
have ya figured out who i am yet? lol i'm looking for my rear driveshaft right today

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
have ya figured out who i am yet? lol i'm looking for my rear driveshaft right today
yeah jackass lol. get that sucker done so we can go do some wheelin. though i shouldnt talk myself as i still aint done the head gasket

hey by the way, who made you the clutch line from the master cyl to the slave and how did you do it? im int he same boat you were a while back

Last edited:

spdcrazy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
mostly 86
Make / Model
B2
Engine Size
2.9 bored and cammed
Transmission
Manual
yeah jackass lol. get that sucker done so we can go do some wheelin. though i shouldnt talk myself as i still aint done the head gasket

hey by the way, who made you the clutch line from the master cyl to the slave and how did you do it? im int he same boat you were a while back
all i did was use a compression fitting from the stock master to the new slave. just make sure it doesn't melt from the exhaust mani like mine did.

still looking for a junk yard rear drive shaft, any places up there ya could look for one for me? i got iron king down here if you ever need me to look for anything for ya.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
all i did was use a compression fitting from the stock master to the new slave. just make sure it doesn't melt from the exhaust mani like mine did.

still looking for a junk yard rear drive shaft, any places up there ya could look for one for me? i got iron king down here if you ever need me to look for anything for ya.
im gunna need pics of the fitting cause im not picturing it lol

What kind of drive shaft do you need? i have the one form my ranger you could have shortend and if would work for you.

Well shit, let me make a list! lol I need a Gen 1 front grill (good shape) and 4.56 gears for an 8.8 31 spline.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
hey guys. i haven't been on here in awhile but was wondering if u guys wanted to do a meet with sum rangerpowersports members? could have a AZ rangers meet or sumthing. my ranger is a street truck. but so far we got 10 people. hit me up if any1 is interested.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im down, wont be in the ranger but ill have the diesel. When and where

Bill G

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3, 2.8
Transmission
Manual
I'm interested, any ideas on where? Casa Grande maybe? It would be in the middle for everyone.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
well im not sure exactly when, but im hopeing with in a couple of weeks. casa grande is good for me. 84projectford whats the farthest ur willing to go?

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
haha well as long as its a weekend, ill be in NW Peoria. Casa Grande might be a bit far for me. IF everyone wants to meet out there then ill go but i prefer to be a bit closer :D, kinda like firebird race way or something. Im pretty busy the next few weeks here with graduation comin up and stuff so just let me know when you guys do it so i can try to make some time availible

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
same here. its gonna be on a weekend. but im just gathering ideas on where to meet. Firebird would work. whatever works for people. if u kno any other ranger owners who would wanna meet then pass the word. i'll keep u guys posted.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Im down for firebird, could maybe get a few drag times in, in the ol' diesel. By the way, next saturday night ill be at Speedworld for my auto club that im in for some drag racing. Got a VW GTI 337 i gotta kick the shit out of lol. Spdcrazy should know about that club :D.

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
well if you guys want to have a ranger get together the guys over at dezertrangers are trying to get a get together once a week for pizza and beer. last time they tryed it was at the pavillions in scottsdale.

lilwhteranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Automatic
pavillions. im hardly ever out there anymore. how many guys from dezertrangers attend the meets? so far theres bout 5 people that r interested in meet, plus about 8 more that are undecided, and the rest r unheard from.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals