• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

another Ohio meet

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Alright guys i'm tring to get permission for some mud i know two places. one is on privite property but people sneak back to late at night, the other alot of locals use and have been asked to show but not really sure were it is so give me a little more time. triing to get a ranger before hand but i might half to stand and watch. other than that its a meet, greet and eat. and i think i speek for everyone here i'd love it if you came even if there ain't mud JIM, i'd love to meet the man behind the greatest site ever!!!

Jspafford

Logan Andrew Feb 17, 2012
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chevy 3500HD
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
6.6L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
5"
Tire Size
35"
Alright guys i'm tring to get permission for some mud i know two places. one is on privite property but people sneak back to late at night, the other alot of locals use and have been asked to show but not really sure were it is so give me a little more time. triing to get a ranger before hand but i might half to stand and watch. other than that its a meet, greet and eat. and i think i speek for everyone here i'd love it if you came even if there ain't mud JIM, i'd love to meet the man behind the greatest site ever!!!
I was hoping when I met him he would be driving TRS-2, but he was in the F-150.

Psychopete

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Lima area
I'll be there in Jun at Harry's Hideaway apparently, playing a show on the 13th. Been a while since we've been there, but should be a good time. I usually get pretty hammered. Some of the locals are crazy, seen one guy puking his ass off (probably in gallons), only to get on stage and perform their set a few minutes after. And there's usually a good fight after they close for the night. :icon_twisted:

Pete

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
anyone interested in the spring meet? theres already around 30 trucks goin from 6 different states and different forums.

grey ghost

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
anyone interested in the spring meet? theres already around 30 trucks goin from 6 different states and different forums.
has there been a location picked to meet at and what time? i was planning on comming over from pa but wondered when and were so i could do the mapquest thing. i wanted to plan on what to do on the way over..:icon_thumby:

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Well i found the owner of the place where all the locals go he owns a little garage here in Bellefontaine. i'll give him a call here in a couple days i should have a answer and a meet date soon if people still wanting to come.:icon_thumby: so there will be MUD not sure about trails.

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
has there been a location picked to meet at and what time? i was planning on comming over from pa but wondered when and were so i could do the mapquest thing. i wanted to plan on what to do on the way over..:icon_thumby:
theres another topic on the ohio forum that says spring meet, its up by independance ohio I beleive

bseamop

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
The other meet up north is a get together and take pictures and BS meet and greet,I think we have some genuine interest in a get together/take pictures then get our trucks dirty kind of meet and greet,

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
whichever you wanna do, nobody is holding a gun to your head. I just answered a question...

grey ghost

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
whichever you wanna do, nobody is holding a gun to your head. I just answered a question...
ok with the fact that i have a 2 wheel drive truck i wouldn't be trail riding with the 4x4 guys so i was just looking at my options and what to do.
and sadly never been 4 wheeling in a truck,been out on quads alot but never anything else.
i'm just tired of the same old crap around here and was looking for a day or 2 of fun..:dunno:

adkins112

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
any updates on the meed and greet yet i live in lancaster and am intested in meeting some ppl from this site?

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Well by the time I get anything figured out the 10 year anniversery will be here extremly busey no RBV, lack of transportation and triing to keep up with the demand of parting out trucks is kick my ass. I've had no luck what so ever on mudding ground looks like if we do have a meet it'll be one of the BS ones hows may sound? and i'm tossed between lima, marysville or here in bellefontaine if we meet here then there are several large stores and resterants out of buiness that we could meet at then decide where to eat after. let me know whos all still interestedand where should we meet.

86ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0, abused and misunderstood
Transmission
Manual
First off, the only way you guys are getting me to go any place is if we are wheeling. You guys should all Join up over at Jeepskool.com and come out for a weekend. If the older/wilder crowd wants to get a few hotel rooms and go raise a ruckus I dont mind as long as we dont disgrace Jeepskool in the process. The people who run it are GREAT and put up with my stupidity. Go sign up and let me know what you think. I know bseamop is a member and has been there so he can also offer good info. PM me with questions. Anyone who wants to go HAS to sign up over at Jeepskool.com I will have plenty of room in the Exploder and I am sure I can find lots of open seats for all you 2wd guys. The next Jeepskool.com event is the weekend of June 7th.

THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT AND WEBSITE! DONT ACT LIKE JACKASSES!

Jim Oaks

Just some guy with a website
Administrator
Founder / Site Owner
Supporting Vendor
Article Contributor
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1996 / 2021
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 / 2.3 Ecoboost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6-inches
Tire Size
33x12.50x15
I don't get the whole jeepskool thing. I don't mind wheeling, but I don't want to have to sit in a class before I can go.

86ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
4.0, abused and misunderstood
Transmission
Manual
I don't get the whole jeepskool thing. I don't mind wheeling, but I don't want to have to sit in a class before I can go.
The class is to train the newbies (or idiots) who want to use a hunk of chain and 2 clevis hooks for recovery. The class is a one time thing for the YEAR so spend 2 hrs dealing with it the first time and your good til 2010. Kelly runs a good clean place that is good for kids and families. No drunk rednecks running around on ATVs with a 24 back of busch light strapped down to the luggage rack. I dont have a family and frankly Jeepskool does not really challenge me 80-90 percent of the time BUT I like supporting a safe legal place.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals