• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

another Ohio meet

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Ahh, just wondering because my old red 01 is sporting the same kind of wheels i believe used to be on your truck. I see it every now and then in Z-ville, funny thing is,i found the spare key for it and never seem to see it on the road when im in the truck, but when im in the car i see it cruising down the road. Still wish i had it but oh well, it was approaching the 100k mark so i figured i'd trade it off for something bigger and with tons more power.

93ranger4x4

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
yeah I havnt seen your truck since you had it. I put over 100,000 on mine in 3 years, 4.0 still hums like factory, evn tho it sounds better now. I bet it was a hell of a difference going from a ranger to a powerstroke. haha I just wish I had more room but I have too many plans for the ranger. so where/what are we doing about this meet??

93Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
93, 96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0, 4.0
Transmission
Manual
Yeah it was a BIG difference, specially after adding a programmer but i did keep my splash. Had some people want to buy it but i just cant let it go, too good of a truck, soon as i get the gears setup in it, it'll be ready to romp around in the mud again. Dunno anything bout the meet. I think the guy/kid (whoever owns it now) lives in avondale,c-ville or roseville, dunno which but everytime i see it, it's heading that way.

Last edited:

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I bet! after my bl and 33s Im gonna redo my interior again, then look at headers, chip, tuner, etc... Debating 35s but I value the frontend since its my dd. Ill keep an eye out for the truck, I live at 6 mile turn.

Muddycowboy

GOT MUD?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
You up for another meet around cleveland in april??
idk when it gets warmer out my band is going to try and have a gig at my house so i thought of just inviting some guys out for that.

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Wicked! Id come up for a gig. What do you all play or is it an almost obvious country? lol

Muddycowboy

GOT MUD?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Wicked! Id come up for a gig. What do you all play or is it an almost obvious country? lol
ya more southern rock and old school country like Waylan Jennings, george jones, ect..... NO POP COUNTRY!!!

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
lol thats good, Im a metal head but I love going to bars and watching bands like you, let me know!

bseamop

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I'd definitely come up for a show,I live an hour south but I work in Akron,I'm out your way all the time,keep us posted.What do you play Cowboy?I've been playin guitar for 21 years myself,and Sully please check out "The Redemption Fails"on Myspace,its my sons metal band and they are actually pretty good :icon_hornsup:

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hey, just checked em out and Im impressed! Im a big fan of screamo metal!

bseamop

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
awesome,sure makes an old metal head proud to see the kid keepin the scene alive
(River is my kid by the way,been playin guitar since he was ten)

sullys_ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
very nice! thats one thing I gotta learn how to do eventually

Muddycowboy

GOT MUD?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
I'd definitely come up for a show,I live an hour south but I work in Akron,I'm out your way all the time,keep us posted.What do you play Cowboy?I've been playin guitar for 21 years myself,and Sully please check out "The Redemption Fails"on Myspace,its my sons metal band and they are actually pretty good :icon_hornsup:
harmonica and juice harp. with me there are five members, lead guitar, back-up guitar/vocals, bass, drums. we just got together 6 months ago to play seriously, but we have about 15 originals down and 5 or so covers.

grey ghost

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
i'd be interested in comming over from pa if you ever deside on were this will take place ..if someone could shoot me a pm when you get a location i'd be happy as a pig in mud...:icon_rofl:

Muddycowboy

GOT MUD?
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i'd be interested in comming over from pa if you ever deside on were this will take place ..if someone could shoot me a pm when you get a location i'd be happy as a pig in mud...:icon_rofl:
its going to be at my parents farm. like i said before its going to be when ever it gets warm ill let ya guys know when details are worked out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals