• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

5R55E TSB 03-22-10 parts help needed

Mister G

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" over stock
Tire Size
33"
I realize it is a 2001 number and not a 2003 like the number you are looking for, so maybe??? Their lousy drawing looks the same as the other lousy drawing of the part.
Krucksly: This site says to call for availability. Maybe they will have it or be able to ponit you in the right direction.

krucksly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger ohv 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Krucksly: This site says to call for availability. Maybe they will have it or be able to ponit you in the right direction.
I'm gonna try shooting them a call today. I'm actually working on a 2000 so we'll see where they can point me. I really appreciate your help!

Mister G

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" over stock
Tire Size
33"
I'm gonna try shooting them a call today. I'm actually working on a 2000 so we'll see where they can point me. I really appreciate your help!
You're welcome, hopefully they have it.

Mister G

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" over stock
Tire Size
33"
Ordered the bonded separator plate, new 4WD pan, and bracket that holds solenoids in, all OEM Ford parts. Parts were purchased through RFD Auto Parts. A+ folks to deal with. They sell OEM auto parts. Shipped really fast, very good prices, answered my emails, parts packed well. I will be buying from them again if they have something I need. Just thought I would give them a shout out for anyone who has not dealt with them before. I like to look for reviews before dealing with a new supplier.

Mister G

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
2" over stock
Tire Size
33"
See attached.
Are there any check balls on the transmission side of the valve body that will fall out when the valve body is removed? A friend of mine who has rebuilt many Ford transmissions (but not a 5R55E) told me some of the ones he had done had check balls on the transmission side. I have looked for a video on replacing/ removing the valve body on a 5R55E transmission, but have not come up with one. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals