• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redrider11

1. redrider11

Planning a turbo install help

I'm looking into getting a '97 2.3L ranger and I would like to put a turbo on it. I've been doing research but still have questions. I need the truck to be reliable and still get good gas mileage. I planning on running low boost to help with reliability and mileage. I would like to get the...
  2. redrider11

Which Axle?

I have an 02 4x4 4.0 v6 and i dont know which axle i have. I thought i had a 7.5 rear but this weekend i had to replace the rear seal for the diff gasket and i had to get the 8.8 gasket because the 7.5 wouldn't fit. I didn't think that Ford made a 8.8 with 10" drums (which is what i have). So...
  3. redrider11

Suspension Morph?

Just thought about this and didnt know of any one had done this before. I was thinking if you could get a superlift kit and install that with a Dixon Bros long arm suspension kit? Not planning on doing this (thats a lot of money to throw at my truck) but it would be one bad@$$ ranger!
  4. redrider11

F-150 prerunner

I've been looking into prerunners lately adnw ondeing if anyone has done a F-150 prerunner build? I would like to get the dixon bros kit for my truck but its pricey. I've always wanted to do the baja 1000 so i figured I could start the build now and take my time. But I wanted to do an F-150...
  5. redrider11

79 Bronco lift?

I've found two different 79 bronco's that im looking at getting strictly for off-road use. Skyjacker makes a 9" lift kit for this model, what issues would I run into if I wen't this big? I want this rig to flex really good and to play in mud. Also what size tires should i get? Also im thinkin...
  6. redrider11

Rear Driveshaft?

Hey guys Im looking at buying this 79 bronco but its missing the rear driveshaft. Does anyone know where I can pick up a cheap one of these how much would this cost thanks!
  7. redrider11

79 D44?

I've found this 79 bronco with a d44 in it and was wondering how hard and how much work is involved in swapping this axle into my 2002 4wd ranger? Is the axle any good since its so old? Im new too SAS so please help me the whole bronco is really cheap so I may have to get it while I can!
  8. redrider11

Sway bar?

I hope this is the right place but I would like to get a stiffer sway bar for the front of my truck. I have a 2002 4wd Ranger Edge. What size would be the best to get?
  9. redrider11

Explorer V8 into Ranger ?'s

I dont know how much work this is or if it will work. Pretty soon I hope to be getting a donor explorer im swaping the rear axle and leafs into my truck but the explorer also has a V8, Im not sure what size it is but will it fit in my 2002 4wd Ranger Edge?
  10. redrider11

Rear axle swap price?

I was wondering how much it typically costs to swap in an explorer axle into a Ranger. I really want to get the disc brakes but had no idea how much the swap would cost. would i need to buy new gears or could I use the ones from my axle? What do i need to change for the disc brakes? What year...
  11. redrider11

My Ranger!!!

Here's my 2002 4wd edge ext. cab ranger. I've cranked the t-bars and put the belltech 6400 shackles on it! I love the flex this thing has:yahoo::thefinger::headbang::icon_hornsup:
  12. redrider11

quick fitment ?

I know 32"s will fit on my truck as it is, but im getting the belltech 6400 shackles and thinking about cranking the t-bars even more. will 33's fit? I have a 2002 4wd edge.
  13. redrider11

Flex ?'s

Ok this might sound dumb but whatever, is there any way to get more flex out of the front suspension? I've only taken my truck to a major OHV park once and it seemed like the rear sus was doing all the work is there anyway to improve the front so it flex's better? I have a 2002 4wd Edge, the...
  14. redrider11

Biggest tire?

Whats the biggest tire I can get with out rubbing? I have an 02 4x4 edge with ~1.5" torsion crank in the front, im getting a 3" body lift and chevy lowering shackles which will lift the rear ~1" thanks
  15. redrider11

Auto to Manual?

Right now I have an automatic trans and I really want a 5 speed manual. How hard is it to do the switch and about how much does it cost? I'm not looking at doing this now but I'd like to good ahead and get an idea of what it would be.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad