Window compatibility question


Featured Build Threads

Trevorrudai

5+ Year Member

Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
30
Points
601
City
Idaho
Vehicle Year
1986
Transmission
Manual
Hey everybody good evening. I am curious, and I have spent about 20 minutes looking already with no success, what years of Ford rangers will have a driver's side window that is compatible to my 2000 Ford Ranger, with electric controls (if that matters). Somebody decided that I should no longer need one apparently so I have to replace it ASAP being that it's 20° out lol. Also going to need to do the front windshield soon after finishing the driver side. So if anybody knows the compatible years for that windshield as well I would greatly appreciate the insight. Thanks in advance!
 
1998-2011 for sure, 1993-1997 is a maybe.
 
I think 95+ should work. 93-94 were similar but i believe the doors were smaller or something IIRC.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top