Will a 1993-94 STX/Splash grille fit on 1996 XLT?


Featured Build Threads

Joined
Nov 2, 2020
Messages
1
Points
1
City
GA
Vehicle Year
1996
Transmission
Automatic
Hey guys, new here and recently picked up a 1996 XLT 4.0 that I finally have the time and energy to start playing with. I was curious if I would be able to swap out the stock grille on the 96 for a 93-94 STX grille like the one here? It looks like everything should line up/fit but I want to be sure. I love the look of the logo at the top and have ever since I was a kid. Anything I need to know about installation and/or if this will even work?

Part here from LMC Truck Components (#2): https://www.lmctruck.com/1983-11-ford/stock/fr-1993-94-grille-and-components-w-molding

Pic of the grille on a 94:
50962
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top