NOTICE Updating the 4.0L Tech Page - Suggestions Needed


Featured Build Threads

It worked for what I was looking for, which hose did what, but never let it be said that I ever pushed fake news haha. Well just something that we might all want & need, a coolant flow diagram for a model Ranger or two in the future. When & if I ever find one, I run it by the group before I post it.

Moderator please delete that diagram of a Flex I placed there. Thanks.
 
Aftermarket fuel damener fittment issues (Buyer beware)? See post here.
Rockauto's SKP's "economy" model (SKPR61) will NOT fit properly to the fuel line for a 95'. The depth of the fuel line hole is too small (By about 0.5mm, or roughly 1 and 28/72 points ) and also is the is the wrong pitch! You will either need to get a new fuel line fabricated OR you will have to try and find a fitting part.

It is likely the Delphi may work. Delphi lists the interchange numbers F2TZ9C968A and F1TZ9C968A. The other ones list an additional F2TZ9C968A. Curiously, STP has two products, one made of cast iron vs steel, and with a 40 PSI instead of 41 PSI (The delphi one is 39 PSI).
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top