Truckspotters


Featured Build Threads

And the polar opposite: View attachment 149344
I helped build trucks like that on my last job.
Truckspotters

This one I delivered up to Yukon for a customer from Alaska.
 
not a truck but spotted this sonic with a wind-up key in the back while in findlay today
Truckspotters
 
Hauling expensive RV's. There is a small 5th wheel on the back. Rich people buy them to travel north America. Some not so rich sell their house and buy these to live in permanently while traveling. Usually retired people.
 
Some not so rich sell their house and buy these to live in permanently while traveling. Usually retired people.
Class F license, I assume? I could see myself doing this. I have a CDL and it wouldn't be difficult to drive.
 
I'm not sure what a class f is. With the single axle someone with an ordinary license ( up here a class 5 ) and an air endorsement (q) can drive one. I have a class 2 (q, s). Class 1 would be equivalent to CDL I think.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top