TRS Event 2026 Fall Colors Campout

Which of the following weekends works best for you?

  • Oct. 1-4

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Oct. 8-11

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Oct. 15-18

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Featured Build Threads

I believe Senornoob is volunteering to lead excursion #3. I encourage it. :icon_thumby::icon_cheers::clapping:

Looks nice. I believe the Snooperduty could do it. I, personally, will stick to the routes I already have planned. I'm trying to keep them oriented toward people who don't want pinstriping and lots of mud. There is another road, I can give people directions to that I dropped off the route for excursion #2 when I added the mill that Jim mentioned. I think it would make the drive too long.
I don't mind a little dirt but I don't do pinstriping and I don't want to break anything since I need to drive 4 hours back home.
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top