- Joined
- Nov 13, 2018
- Messages
- 5,293
- Points
- 601
- City
- Canaan
- State - Country
- NH - USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1993
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 2WD
- Engine
- 351
- Transmission
- Automatic
- Total Drop
- 3"
- Tire Size
- 235/55R16
- My credo
- If you don't have time to do it right will you have time to do it over?
I gave up on Autozone. When I was the service manager at the Ford dealer 1/4 mile away, they gave me a different phone number to use-"for professionals"- it got me a relatively experienced counterman. After retiring a woman there told me I couldn't use the number anymore and was particularly snotty about it. Rather than deal with the untrained chimps out front, I just started going elsewhere. Carquest is 3 miles from my house and all their countermen are experienced and knowledgeable.

