Things I miss on vehicles


Featured Build Threads

Things I miss on vehicles
 
Let post soak in long enough for nonbelievers to flame me.
Forgot to mention O2 sensors have been replaced. They probably qualify as essential components.
Never had to go in trusty pushrod 4.0 at all.
That's "Built FORD tuff"!
 
Mid 90’s produced some pretty good Ford trucks for sure. I’m going to end up replacing a bunch of stuff on my F-150 on the rebuild (rust sucks) but I’m replacing stuff more to tune it to my needs. I let it sit for a year and a half once and it still fired right up
 
This isn't part of vehicle but I still miss it.

Remember when people working in auto parts store knew about cars?
Many were retired mechanics that didn't need computer to tell what you had in hand and what it fit. If need be, they used ancient thing called "parts cross reference catalog".
They could recommend easiest way to do job, special tools required and which parts were best.
Lucky to get the correct piece now...
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top