Things I miss on vehicles


Featured Build Threads

Hey Curious Hound.
Maybe not rouge, but definitely self sustaining.
Thread keeps growing without further input from me.
Had no idea it would become that popular...
 
Hey Curious Hound.
Maybe not rouge, but definitely self sustaining.
Thread keeps growing without further input from me.
Had no idea it would become that popular...
I was joking about your use of the word "rouge", which is french for "red" instead of "rogue".

- A rogue is a person, animal, or thing that acts independently, often behaving in an unpredictable, rebellious, or dishonest way that defies accepted rules
 
Ok monsieur curious hound.
Been to Moulin Rogue in Paris.
Ugliest drag queen I ever saw was working the door. :LOL:
 
Ok monsieur curious hound.
Been to Moulin Rogue in Paris.
Ugliest drag queen I ever saw was working the door. :LOL:
Things I miss on vehicles
 
Thread drift here does make it harder to go back and find things cause half the time that bit of technical knowledge you need about an axle is in a thread titled "Sunrise Breakfast". LOL
 
Thread drift here does make it harder to go back and find things cause half the time that bit of technical knowledge you need about an axle is in a thread titled "Sunrise Breakfast". LOL
This does happen :icon_rofl:
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top