- Joined
- Jul 16, 2026
- Messages
- 78
- Points
- 101
- City
- Twin Ports
- State - Country
- WI - USA
- Vehicle Year
- 1994
- Vehicle
- Ford Ranger
- Drive
- 2WD
- Engine
- 2.3L
- Transmission
- Manual
Been traveling a lot for work lately, but i'm back...
with the ignition issue resolved, i finally took it on the highway to see how it handles...
it drives fine around town (35-45mph), but once I hit 55...
I can't really put into words the terror that set in...
I've operated my fair share of sketchy rides over the years, but this one takes the cake.
it's safe to say every single bushing needs to be replaced.
Guess i'll add that to the list.
with the ignition issue resolved, i finally took it on the highway to see how it handles...
it drives fine around town (35-45mph), but once I hit 55...
I can't really put into words the terror that set in...
I've operated my fair share of sketchy rides over the years, but this one takes the cake.
it's safe to say every single bushing needs to be replaced.
Guess i'll add that to the list.

