2004 project ranger


Featured Build Threads

Ironmagnus


U.S. Military - Active
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
2
Points
1
City
San Diego
State - Country
CA - USA
Vehicle Year
2004
Vehicle
Ford Ranger
Drive
4WD
Engine
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Picked this ranger up for $1500 and has a short list of issues that are easy to fix. This is my first ranger and I’m looking for any advice I can get on where to go from here
 

Attachments

  • 2004 project ranger
    IMG_5846.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 2004 project ranger
    IMG_5847.jpeg
    333.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 2004 project ranger
    IMG_1716.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 18
looks reasonable for that year.
was it a government or private business vehicle? patch on door, extra lights in grill.

I'm in the rust belt where the biggest problem with bolt-on repairs is there's nothing left to bolt them on to.
good find, now get wrenchin' :icon_thumby:
 
That a pretty generic list of repairs. Basically shocks, brakes, and some leaks. Pretty much every used vehicle more than 10 years old is gonna need most of that.

Parked outside? Paint looks a little duller than I'd expect if it weren't. Probably about right if it was outside the whole time...
 

Upcoming TRS Events

Sponsored Ad

Latest posts

Featured Ranger Based Vehicle

TRS Latest Video

Official TRS Merchandise

Follow TRS On Instagram

Back
Top